Re:Welcome to Farmscapes forum

[Post New]by BabsLikesElvis on Jun 9, 12 4:50 PM
thank you for the nice welcome and for game information. i wish they'd make a farmscapes collectors edition. gardenscapes is also fun, i even got the mansion makeover one!!

[Post New]by Mrssporty on Jul 17, 12 7:32 PM
How do I start a new discussion? I am stuck on the level that has 2 single boxes on the right hand side. I clear the whole board but can't clear the 2 single boxes... I've tryed everything possible........... HELP!!! Thx...

[Post New]by Mrssporty on Jul 28, 12 1:59 PM
How do I pass level 80? There r 2 spaces on the side that I cant do..... HELP!!!![u]

[Post New]by tinag23452012 on Sep 29, 12 12:24 PM
I have played this game off and on for weeks and cannot get past level 80 with the two independent boxes hanging to the right of the M3. I have put bombs above and below them and I cannot get off the level because of them. I can't even earn more points since the farmer's farmstand has stayed at 2100 for weeks, also. Currently I have a beehive in one of them. It is no longer fun. Help

[Post New]by nct1567 on Jun 3, 13 6:06 PM
Hello, Does anyone know how to trigger the 3rd farm. I have twice completed the first 2 farms, but it never goes to the 3rd farm ????

[Post New]by SueBordian on Jul 3, 13 8:37 AM
I wish they'd make Moonscapes, where you build a bio-dome and so on.

Cindi0418
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Winning the game????

[Post New]by Cindi0418 on Jul 13, 13 6:59 PM
I have improved all 3 farms, and received the golden lion. Do all farms have to be restored to the most expensive item? Does each farm need to match in #1 purchase? etc... I just want to find the cat that keeps meowing LOL... No really, how do you win? I've restored all, and it keeps giving me another M3 ?

Thanks!

Cindi0418
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Two hanging boxes

[Post New]by Cindi0418 on Jul 13, 13 7:01 PM
I too had that..one with a beehive. I just restarted the level. The only way to clear those boxes is with a bomb or a beehive

[Post New]by peraz89 on Feb 19, 14 2:36 AM
Hi,

When I try to start a new farm from my pc, the game crashes then closes what could be the problem

[Post New]by blondelaine on Jul 16, 14 1:54 PM
mcqueenn wrote:Help! I have been playing this game and am near the end (I just purchased the gazebo). I am now at a match 3 screen that has three boxes all by themselves (at the bottom left of the rest of the matching area) that I am supposed to eliminate by matching 3. The trouble is that the pieces aren't affected by other matches in the playing field above or to the right of them, and I have tried exploding bombs and firecrackers near them, but that doesn't help either. How do I eliminate these three pieces? I'm stuck!!

[Post New]by Maramalqassab on Oct 31, 14 4:43 PM
How can I dig a hole after getting the shovel?
I keep clicking where it says to click & nothing happens

Go to: