Re:Tiger Eye Part 2 may not be happening

[Post New]by clemcmom on May 13, 11 1:46 PM
On the [removed by moderator] website under Tiger Eye FAQ, they stated that the sequel is aimed to be release late 2011.

Edited on 05/13/2011 at 2:20:44 PM PST

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on Jun 12, 11 1:40 PM
I will be first in line to PURCHASE part 2 of this game.
Great story, fantastic puzzles, a little romance, fighting...what more could you ask for?!
Seriously, I do hope they release the sequel to this game.
Go Rally Marketing Group and Tiger Eye 2!
Thanks,
Kathey

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Jun 15, 11 1:30 PM
kathey12 wrote:I will be first in line to PURCHASE part 2 of this game.
Great story, fantastic puzzles, a little romance, fighting...what more could you ask for?!
Seriously, I do hope they release the sequel to this game.
Go Rally Marketing Group and Tiger Eye 2!
Thanks,
Kathey

Same! I'll be number 2 in line to buy the sequel! What a wonderful game it is! Just replayed it (for the 3rd time) and it took me 3 days!! It's just so challenging and has a great storyline! I would love to find out more about Hari's past and more about Dela and find out whether the curse can be lifted and if they can defeat the evil man!

Please please devs! Continue this game!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jun 15, 11 1:41 PM
I can't wait til the sequel is out. I went out and got the book though, then gave it to my library. So I know how the book goes anyway, lol.

meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by meb28 on Jul 2, 11 11:30 AM
I hope part 2 does happen. i enjoyed this game. Tried to find the book but my library didn't have it but I could have looked under the wrong title or name. My library is funny that way. Hope it happens will be disappointed if it doesn't. But all's fair... as they say. See y'all later. Happy gaming!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jul 7, 11 8:01 PM
For those of you that have a facebook account, they have posted a few sneak peek pics for part 2.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 7, 11 8:19 PM
Hi there Annby,
I don't use Facebook, but if there is recent information about part 2 that is great news.
Maybe you should let others in CCC know about this.
Cheers

[Post New]by passionfruitgms on Jul 11, 11 4:29 PM
Hello everyone, thought I'd pop in and say hi again! Yes, as many of you have noted, we absolutely ARE in mid-development of Tiger Eye Part 2 as I type! And yes, there are a few sneak peek screenshots on our Facebook fan page (just type slash passionfruitgames after the main facebook address - you DON'T actually need a Facebook account to see the page). Let us know what you think so far! We're working really hard on updating the look and feel of the graphics, and are pretty excited about some of the puzzles and other activities we have in store.

Anyway, thought you'd like the extra reassurance that yes, Tiger Eye Part 2 is definitely happening!
-melissa, passionfruit games

Edited on 07/11/2011 at 4:32:19 PM PST

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jul 19, 11 5:53 AM
https://www.facebook.com/passionfruitgames/posts/10150321079919363

I asked PFG yesterday on their FB site if this rumor was true. The above link takes you to that exchange. The bottom line is that Tiger Eye Part 2 is ABSOLUTELY happening and is a GO for a release most likely late this year.

Passionfruit Games Part 2 is definitely in development! We have a few early screenshots in this page's photos area, in fact, and we're planning to release late this year

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 31, 11 5:43 AM
I can't wait for 2. I am playing now this game and I like it so much! Great puzzles. And I love the romance.

[Post New]by PrincessRogue on Aug 2, 11 2:36 PM
NEE1936 wrote:I can't believe that Big Fish Games woould play such a dirty trick like not complete part two!!!!! Too me this feels like a rip-off and that all of us who purchased "Part One" should get a refund?

i feel the same way as well. it sucks.and its really rude cause now no one who has the game will ever know the ending and what happens.screw how many sales.i think they should do it for the people who already have the game.then they will get more people to play the game cause the people who play the game all the way through inculding the part 2 will tell there friends how great the game is and they will get more sales that way and it will get them more people to like the games that they make.but when they make part s for a game like part 1 and 2 and that sort of thing they MUST make all of the parts they are planing on making or it is making them look really bad and people will think that they are bad game makers cause they don't even finish making the rest of the game that they planed to make.and they only put out one part of the game.its going to make them lose out in more ways then one.

sorry for the long Re. to your post. but i totally agree with you.

[Post New]by jacpmc on Sep 18, 11 11:09 AM
Tiger Eye I was probably the best of the games on this site as far as story line
and content. Puzzles were worth every minute playing. Something to do at every turn that wasn't an insult to my intelligence. I'm looking forward to the sequel and will definitely buy it. I hope they haven't compromised the quality in the effort to get it out as too many others have done.

Note: A collector's edition isn't necessary unless you're giving access to replay
the games or something. I have far too much concept art, music and wallpaper.
Simply don't need anymore of that stuff.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 20, 11 3:04 AM
passionfruitgms wrote:Hello everyone, thought I'd pop in and say hi again! Yes, as many of you have noted, we absolutely ARE in mid-development of Tiger Eye Part 2 as I type! And yes, there are a few sneak peek screenshots on our Facebook fan page (just type slash passionfruitgames after the main facebook address - you DON'T actually need a Facebook account to see the page). Let us know what you think so far! We're working really hard on updating the look and feel of the graphics, and are pretty excited about some of the puzzles and other activities we have in store.

Anyway, thought you'd like the extra reassurance that yes, Tiger Eye Part 2 is definitely happening!
-melissa, passionfruit games

I'm glad to hear from the dev that Part II is coming, after all. Apparently the sales were not as big for Part I as the dev had hoped so, I'm pretty surprised.

If you like a game and want more, you HAVE to support the dev by buying it. They have to eat, too.

Edited on 10/20/2011 at 3:05:30 AM PST

[Post New]by pinchy_wayne on Oct 20, 11 9:22 PM
Just bought this as DD, and am v. psyched to hear that P2 will be coming out v. shortly now! YAY!!!!!

[Post New]by HavingFun777 on Nov 19, 11 12:31 AM
I'm so glad too - with a lot of games I regret getting, stuff I never even finished, I'm probably a game snob or something, but this one is a keeper. Usually I hate puzzles, but the ones here are more art-driven, visual stuff, and the story is great. Honestly, I'm tough to please with games, and they almost didn't have a second part for a good cliff-hanger? Thanks for finding out what's going on, guys : )

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Dec 12, 11 9:51 AM
What a pity. Women aren't the only ones who are suckers for a good romance (one of the Deep Dark Secrets of Men). I enjoyed this game very much, though I would have liked to be able to click through the cut scenes; the game only lets you skip them altogether or sit through them, and they tend to drag a bit. Also, if you skip them, you discover this game's dirty little secret: it's SHORT, and the cut scenes are primarily filler.

Minor quibble, though. Overall this was a pretty good game, and I was hoping there would be a sequel.

But look, Fishies, don't go blaming Big Fish for things that are beyond their control. They did not design this game; they only distributed it for another developer.

[Post New]by yanochka on Jan 26, 12 1:14 PM
I AM REALLY SAD I WAS HOPING I COULD PLAY THE GAME. I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I AM SO ANGRY WITH THEM. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

cindybuns
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Tiger Eye Part 2 The Sacrifice

[Post New]by cindybuns on Jan 31, 12 5:42 PM
will be coming out hopefully sometime this year, I went onto Passion Fruit's facebook page and they are working on it, it's run through the 1st beta testing and they are tweaking it, so hopefully it will be out soon.

[Post New]by olbaggin on Feb 2, 12 7:54 PM
By golly it had better or i will contact everyone i know who plays Big Fish Games. I want Part II soon!!!

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Feb 3, 12 1:25 PM
Have you all seen today's (2-2-12) newsletter from the game review site? There is a preview of Tiger Eye: The Revenge, with screenshots. Dela goes back home to California with Hari, and the curse follows them. Cross your fingers for the game release!!!

Go to: