I can't saw the grate to get into the temple

[Post New]by Powccheryl on Mar 5, 11 12:21 PM
dotpet5 wrote:I can't saw the grate to get into the temple

It sawed one grate but won't saw the other 2 bars. How can I get these bars sawed off?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come technical issues here only

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Mar 7, 11 6:55 AM
Well the time has come for me to ask for a game credit as this game does not just crash - it has thrown me out of my computer 5 times now even though I have uninstalled & downloaded the updated version.

Am not very happy

amdan2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by amdan2000 on Mar 7, 11 6:15 PM
Still doesn't work. Now it blacks out my screen.

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 13, 11 2:52 PM
x-glass still doesn't work properly

Task: Find and place the twin lion head (in the temple)

[Post New]by TrishL0611 on Mar 18, 11 4:34 PM
Hi, my 5yo has gotten to the stage where she is inside the temple via the secret passage and has to place the lions head on the wall where the key to the cell hangs. In the 'past', bars cover this area and you can see the lions head and it says 'it's out of reach'. When you change to the future, the key hangs in the spot but when you try to pick up the key, the 'x-glass' automatically opens and if you try and put the lions head in the spot on top of the key, it won't work either. We've tried 'hint' which only shows putting the lions head in place on top of the key. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 28, 11 2:48 PM
I am putting this in technical issues because at this point that is the only thing it can be.
In Maley's Room I have done everything correctly and now I need to find the mechanism for the door, however the X-glass does not appear when I click on it which means I cannot search for anything. Again I have done everything correctly to this point.

I have unloaded and reloaded the game twice and created a new player each time but still this did not fix the problem, I know that I am no the only player having this problem.The game can't move forward correctly so now I have an unplayable game and an unhappy child whom this game was bought for.

Is there going to be a fix for the X-glass problems or is it just a permanent glitch?

[Post New]by samsroom on Apr 8, 11 9:20 AM
I can't get the hand to grasp the x-glass. What's with this? They tell you to use it and when you can't you, also, can't continue with the game. Ay solutions?

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 17, 11 4:37 PM
I, too, am having the same problem as TrishL0611. Every time I try to put the lion's head in the niche on the wall to get the key (per what the Hint shows me to do and the walkthru shows), the x-glass appears. Was there ever a solution for this? I've tried many times. Help, please.

madmardi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by madmardi on Apr 28, 11 11:55 PM
Marianne, I just had to keep trying - the glass finally lit up on the alcove and allowed me to zoom in and then I could place the lion head, but I agree, it is very frustrating. Now I can't see items because the inventory has mysteriously moved itself to the top RH corner and I can't get it to move back to where it's supposed to be.

BeccaKay
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by BeccaKay on Jan 1, 12 7:33 PM
It is 1/1/2012. I just purchased the full version of this game today. The only problem I have is that it keeps freezing up on me. The cursor moves around - but you cannot click on anything. If I start task manager, it brings up the 'menu' the same time task manager opens. So I just hit continue game and anything I clicked on after it froze has been chosen and it moves on - but it's EXTREMELY ANNOYING!

I only bought it because I figured it was something that would quit.

Is there a patch for this game or some adjustment I can make to keep this from happening?

BeccaKay
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by BeccaKay on Jan 4, 12 7:11 PM
HELLO???? January 4 - still no answer? This IS the technical forum, right?

[Post New]by laneymarie on Jul 1, 12 12:28 PM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE DRILL BIT INTO THE DRILL? I HAVE TRIED 50 TIMES AND IT WON'T HAPPEN.

[Post New]by lindadiane on Jul 5, 12 6:07 PM
laneymarie wrote:CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE DRILL BIT INTO THE DRILL? I HAVE TRIED 50 TIMES AND IT WON'T HAPPEN.

First you put on the little cone shaped adapter, then the bit

Edited on 07/05/2012 at 6:08:41 PM PST

[Post New]by lindadiane on Jul 6, 12 1:47 PM
Just as many others here, I cannot saw through one of the grates. I have tried dozens of times, even shut it down and came back. No luck. I saw many others here have had the same problem, but there has never been any response. If there is no answer to this problem, how do I get a credit for this game?

cejene
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cejene on Oct 2, 13 7:42 PM
I have had major problems with this game. Play for 30 minutes then I quit. Next time I go on the game it had backed up about 20 minutes and I have to replay the same thing over. This has happen 4 times.
Finally got to Mexico (wow), turn around and I am back with the monk in Scotland.

Ok, really annoyed. Has this happened to anyone else?

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Nov 4, 13 2:09 AM
I got this game from the UK Amazon Appstore last Friday.

I have had numerous problems including disappearing objects, two puzzles going wrong before I could complete them and now, this morning, the game refused to list at ALL on my Kindle Fire HD. I just get a black screen and a message that the app has stopped responding! Worse still, the game prevented my Kindle keyboard working properly until I had uninstalled it!

Out of 7 reviews on the Appstore, 5 people have had similar problems with the game on the Kindle Fire and this is the 5th game from Big Fish that I've had problems with this year!

Go to: