Re:Post any Gourmania 2: Great Expectations technical issues here only

[Post New]by JanLaw50 on Jun 29, 12 7:56 AM
I'm stuck in France mode too! I've posted in Gourmana 3 also as there is a problem with that one too!!! I'm getting a bit sick of purchasing these games and then them not working!!!
Why don't we get the offer of a refund or an offer of the actual game sorted out?!

[Post New]by swordlily on Dec 25, 12 6:18 AM
Hi!
I just finished the free trial and would like to buy Gourmania 2 but the screen kept blanking every-time I played the part of customer serving/ finding objects! Can something be done here?

Crashes

[Post New]by helen_jane on May 21, 13 6:04 AM
Gourmania 1 has crashing problems also. Too bad; I like the gameplay. Wish Big Fish would not offer games that have so many consistent problem reports.

chamu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by chamu on Aug 8, 13 1:58 AM
I have uninstalled and re-installed this game many many times and it still crashes in the france section. Bug should be fix long time ago so i hope that my credit be refunded or move to another game

[Post New]by joeybabe1 on Sep 20, 13 4:24 PM
Hi, I have just downloaded gourmania 2, and every other level so far works except for the one where you have to find the columns to the building, the piece of column is hidden out of view on the screen. Have tried to adjust my screen resolution but doesn't seem to fix the problem. Have also tried letterbox setting but it comes up with an error message. Can any fishy's out there help out a small fish in a Big Pond?

Go to: