bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:NEW Mac version of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition now available! - Feb 2

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 1, 11 3:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Please uninstall and reinstall your game to receive the latest Game Manager update. This should fix any issues you are having with the installation of this game. Thank you for your patience while we were working on this issue!

If you're still having troubles, please get in touch with Mac Support (you can click on this link for more information). Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:NEW Mac version of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition now available! - Feb

[Post New]by vingilot on Mar 1, 11 9:06 PM
Good news, Arno! I'll try it tomorrow!

saxifraga
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:NEW Mac version of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition now available! - Feb 2

[Post New]by saxifraga on Mar 2, 11 5:13 PM
Yes, that did the trick. After countless downloads finally a playable version of the game. Thanks for the timely fix.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Mar 2, 11 8:02 PM
Yay! It worked! Game is downloaded without a hitch and playing beautifully! Thank you !

sheepgirl
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by sheepgirl on Mar 4, 11 8:28 AM
A direct mail would have been nice though Mr BF. I had to search to find you had fixed this - hopefully.
Wish me luck on tonights download!!

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Mar 6, 11 7:39 PM
Yahoo! I d/l the game tonight. It works!
Thanks Big Fishy.

bgtts
Clownfish
Clownfish
610 Posts

[Post New]by bgtts on Mar 6, 11 7:43 PM
This explains why the GM was being "installed" when I purchased Dark Parables TEP.
I thought something was wrong. The only issue I keep having after the download is to get the full screen. I have to go to Options and click on full screen twice to get it.

This is one of the best of the most recent games that BFG has offered the Mac platform. My issues are with the dev's who created this dual mode play and a strategy guide designed for both. Why not say that you don't need a crown or a tree disc until the next level!

Personally, I am stuck in the armor room without the needed key. Can't find the clue in the strategy guide??? Any suggestions??

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:NEW Mac version of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition now available! - Feb

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 7, 11 10:28 PM
bgtts wrote:
Personally, I am stuck in the armor room without the needed key. Can't find the clue in the strategy guide??? Any suggestions??

SPOILER (highlight to read):

The armory key is found in princess Ivy's dresser mirror after you place the metal frog plating on the dresser.

Happy gaming!

Blomie2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Blomie2000 on Mar 13, 11 8:35 AM
I love this game! It's much more fun to search for parts of objects, than hidden object

AWESOME GAME!

[Post New]by Zhachary on Mar 31, 11 4:24 PM
This is an awesome game! I'm loving it.
However I am kind of annoyed that part one the curse of briar rose is only available to PC users. Does this annoy anyone else?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:UPDATED! Mac version of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince CE now available! August 22, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 22, 12 10:35 AM
Hi Fishies!

We have a new Mac version available for Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collectors Edition!

This new version fixes display issues seen on 10.8.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: