[Post New]by thingamabob on Feb 27, 11 12:09 PM
Great game more like this please.

frunny
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:Welcome to Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues forum

[Post New]by frunny on Feb 27, 11 1:17 PM
For all having problems with chapter 3 crash. There is an update coming soon. Please check for updates or get help from customer support!

[Post New]by linda4646 on Feb 27, 11 6:54 PM
I am playing early in the game and can't find am item needed to continue on.
It is in the old bookstore in Italy and I need a screwdriver to hold open the top on an old desk to get a compass. No matter how I try I can't find the scredriver...I have tried the hint button and it shows the area I should look but I still can't find it. Can anyone give me a better idea as to where EXACTLY this scredriver is hidden. Thank you...

[Post New]by dano30 on Feb 27, 11 8:21 PM
Cant find the item to keep the desk open in the Book Shop in Italy. There was no twig on the window sill, no screwdriver either. Help.....

[Post New]by ehaddock on Feb 28, 11 5:53 PM
My game is crashing on chapter 6. The hidden items on the boat... when I choose the last one it crashes. Anyone else having problems?

frunny
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by frunny on Mar 1, 11 11:39 AM
Try to find a stick to hold open the desk - not a screwdriver. Walk around there is a stick somewhere outside.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Mar 1, 11 9:58 PM
MAC VERSION HAS SOME NITS

Overall an enjoyable game. Graphics were wonderful. Hidden object scenes well constructed.

I ran into some nits while playing the game on the MAC. The first issue manifested when the sister went to the grandfathers house. When we entered the basement the dialogue that should accompany the actions did not display.

The second issue occurred when I went to menu and chose options and selected fullscreen to uncheck to go to windowed, the screen flickered and the game as well as the MAC was in some state causing me to do a hard shutdown. This occurred when I selected menu/options/fullscreen from the grandfathers flying machine.

Aside from these two issues I would highly recommend this game and my hat is off to the creative development team.

[Post New]by weezer6 on Mar 2, 11 9:03 AM
can't get into the attic at grandfathers house have tried everything can't break the mirror glass and can't find the glass globe for the oil lamp. Need help anyone know how to do this.

[Post New]by kittyhealeybeans on Mar 2, 11 9:20 AM
the stick to hold the desk open is out side the booksellers house beside the steps
can any one help i cant lift the fuse from the drawer it wont let me i have tried to reinstall and same thing HELP really annoyed now#

[Post New]by Mare1231 on Mar 2, 11 12:34 PM
Game crashes after cutting the painting. I do not want to play the first 3 chapters over again. Help

frunny
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by frunny on Mar 2, 11 1:43 PM
@Mare1231
Download the update and create a new profile. This was a glitch in the game and has been fixed now.

[Post New]by marian302 on Mar 3, 11 4:21 PM
jaylake wrote:i have just got to the bit where I cut the painting in the attic and I have now reached a block. The games stops and I cannot go on. Hope that Big Fish or others will give me a solution.

Has anyone else had a problem ?

my game also crashes at the same point, I reinstalled and it does the same thing, anyone know the answer to solving this problem???

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Mar 3, 11 8:12 PM
Hi there. l am in Venice with the Pofessor and I can't get to the Hotel Mailboxes to get the key to room 205. I've been in and out of the Hotel, in and out of my room. I followed the Walkthrough directions, well I thought I did, and now I am well and truly stuck.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Phlipper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Phlipper on Mar 4, 11 10:58 AM
gmom6eva wrote:I've gotten to the train, and now I'm de-railed! I know I have to have a screwdriver to do 2 tasks, but I'm unable to find one. I've spent at least one hour total time going and coming in the train, and can't find anything that is needed in the cabins or the conducter room.
The screwdriver is behind the chain link fence to the High Voltage area in the Conductor's Car. You have to cut the fence in the close-up with the wire-cutters or pliers from your inventory. This is were I am having problems, I can't get the blue gear symbol to let me know when to cut. I have hovered over ever wire of that chain link fence, and it is refusing to cooperate. As you know, we can't get much further until we get that screwdriver.

Edited on 03/04/2011 at 11:05:54 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyinred21k on Mar 4, 11 2:17 PM
Ramlynne wrote:Okay - I am stuck with trying to hold the desk top open in the library. what am I missing?

[Post New]by ladyinred21k on Mar 4, 11 2:18 PM
Me too! Has anyone posted the solution to this problem? I am stuck and want my money back I think!

[Post New]by callslc on Mar 4, 11 7:53 PM
I can't find the last piece of photo in the tool box by the fountain. When I use a hint it just circles the tool box. The piece I am missing is the left side portion. Help

MISSING STICK

[Post New]by goagirl23 on Mar 5, 11 12:27 AM
looked at all posts re stick to hold open desk....i cant find stick in any places allready mentioned, spent too long on this! HELP

frunny
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by frunny on Mar 5, 11 3:35 AM
The stick is outside at the house with the door. When you see the door close up look left from the door - there is the stick in the snow.

[Post New]by nese331 on Mar 5, 11 8:29 AM
I am on the train...tells me to go to storage room and click on shelves for hidden objects, but it is not happening, i have clicked everywhere and there is no hidden objects...anyone else have this or a similiar issue? i can't go any further as this is supposed to give me a rope for later use.

Go to: