TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Cake Shop 3

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Mar 2, 11 4:17 PM
Game is OK. I did not think it was very hard. And I am kind of sorry I bought it. After playing it through one time, I don't see myself going back to play it. IMO

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Mar 2, 11 4:18 PM
Thank you SnowHaze! Great comment!

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Mar 6, 11 9:34 PM

Dis is cool game.

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Mar 8, 11 5:54 AM
I played it for 15 mins which is all I could take. The first Cake Shop was better. I don't like having to pick products from an assembly line of chaos. The first one had a sample of each product and you just clicked on it, kind of the way Delicious games are played. There are customers that come in that want to sit at tables and you have to drag and drop them to the table. I hate drag and drop, why can't they just come in and sit down or you click on the customer and then the table? The pointer kind of floats and doesn't respond to clicks very well but that may be different with each computer. I like the different locations, upgrades, remodels and everything else, it's the game play that needs improvement. Try the trial before you buy!

odder
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by odder on Mar 9, 11 4:08 AM
oh c`mon isnt really enough all this cooking and cleaning in real life???

i think its much more fun to feel my self in role of young wizard! Check this for exemple

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/11097/magic-life/index.html?src=frmgameimg&osdetect=true

majicbird
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by majicbird on Mar 10, 11 10:22 PM
The mouse clicks suck in this game!

odder
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by odder on Mar 11, 11 6:17 AM
majicbird wrote:The mouse clicks suck in this game!

clicks always suck! as for me i`d like to think before do something. so i hate games with something like time limit. That`s why i prefer Magic Life. I can relax and do whatever i want =)

[Post New]by michaelsgurl on Mar 12, 11 11:37 PM
I am having a really hard time getting expert after the 9th level in mexico. I like to think I am a dash pro and get through most pretty easy but this one has me. Cn someone plz give me some pointers if you are able to hit expert. Its driving me nutzo!!( Is nutzo a word/) well it is now dangit!!! Lol. Plz help. I cant stand leaving a game without having expert in all levels. Thx in advance

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 8, 11 3:12 AM
Out of all the similar type games I own - & most of the huge collection of games I have for mac/pc are either TM or Strategy, I have to say this is my least favorite. I just...I dont see anything to like about it, sad to say. I can go back to games like the whole Build a Lot & Cake Mania series every few months. Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe & King's Smith have been played enough to cause a hard drive to explode...have played tons of others but this is the first purchase I"ve ever actually regretted and wished I could undo. I'd give this a C-.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on May 12, 11 10:23 PM
Well I'll be getting it next month, but it does seem a lot like Cake Shop 2 which I just got.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on May 14, 11 11:15 PM
I got it the other day and I am regretting it. I don't like the fact that you have to get everything in expert time for it to save your progress on a country. Another game that goes unused in my collection. Cake Shop 1 & 2 were better.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 11:10 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by BMarley on Jan 19, 12 7:59 AM
It's a cute game to pass time and relax... The graphic was okay.
So overall, it was good

Go to: