Deege
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero technical issues here only

[Post New]by Deege on Mar 28, 11 11:15 AM
Same exact issue. On the 5th level, and have to quit the game to go from one "day" to the next. I had all but one upgrade, but now have 4! It's crazy and no longer fun. I'll keep watching to see if these issues get fixed, but for now it's not worth playing. I don't think I've ever had a game so buggy since I've been a subscriber - and that's been since 2006!

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 11:16:26 AM PST

hpottermad
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,199 Posts

[Post New]by hpottermad on Apr 17, 11 6:45 PM
Deege wrote:Same exact issue. On the 5th level, and have to quit the game to go from one "day" to the next. I had all but one upgrade, but now have 4! It's crazy and no longer fun. I'll keep watching to see if these issues get fixed, but for now it's not worth playing. I don't think I've ever had a game so buggy since I've been a subscriber - and that's been since 2006!

Had the same problem I gave up I played tycoon takeover which I loved and really you expert the newer game to be better, the developers seem to have taken a step back. I have a lot of games as am sure loads of other fishies do too and this is the only one I had problems with on a new good spec laptop.

[Post New]by chelonianmobile on Nov 12, 11 3:18 PM
I've reached the final level, and there appears to be no way to start the game afresh. It just brings up the last level again every time I try to play.

[Post New]by LAD235 on Feb 27, 12 2:08 PM
I am trying to obtain level 4 shuffling, however it shows up with only 5 orange scoops and all the rest are green- two customers order triple orange scoops- but there is no trash can....HOW do you do this???

Go to: