Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Ice Cream Craze: Natural Hero

[Post New]by Stevihj on Mar 5, 11 11:13 PM
The graphics are cute. The villian makes a reference to the heroine's large eyes. LOL! The gameplay is TM, but not TM. There are goals that you have to achieve, but you don't have a timer on them. There is a screne for serving customers, and that is timed (based on your energy) which can be penalized for using the trashcan or trying to serve the wrong item to the wrong person. There is also a scene where you "fight" the evil villian. It's an unusal game and terribly enjoyable. The storyline is darling and interesting.

This game is an A.

[Post New]by dakotanprudle on Mar 15, 11 12:28 PM
ClassyDash wrote:Better than I thought

This game is non-linear

You don't go from level to level

Each day comes along and
you choose what
you want to accomplish

Very Nice

Agreed!!!!

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Apr 1, 11 10:46 PM
Pretty fun, but not very deep gameplay. In other TMs the challenge comes from either the speed of play, or having to strategize a bit (or both) and you don't really have to in this game, despite there being a few different skills to upgrade. There game also doesn't get that much more challenging as you keep playing.

Cute graphics and music and not much of a plot, really, but some humorous dialogue between the heroine and villain. Very satisfying to smack him in the face with those toxic scoops of ice cream!

[Post New]by mikelplatt on Apr 21, 11 6:48 PM
I am really enjoying this game! Good mix of TM style as well as relaxed strategy play. But I hit a snag: Is anyone else having a really hard time getting the final level of the shuffling ability? You only get 29 moves to complete all the orders, and I just can't seem to do it in less than 33. I'm obviously missing something here, can anyone help me? Thanks!

adowso01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by adowso01 on May 1, 11 4:53 PM
REALLY NEED HELP with the last "shuffling" skill. Can not seem to figure it out. Help please?

[Post New]by lcmoore818 on Jul 4, 11 11:29 AM
How to get last shuffling in 29 moves! the trick is to place pies and pick up in one move!
Pick up 1st pie and the blue ice cream and place on blue topping machine
Pick up 2nd pie and the orannge ice cream and place on red topping machine
Pick up 3rd pie and the yellow ice crean and place on the green topping machine and u will swap for the cone
put the orange ice cream on it and serve to customer
then continue on putting pie and ice cream on topping machine each time swapping for one that is donethen serve to customer
If you dont make any mistakes...you do it in exactly 29 moves. It might be helpful to make a chart of each customer and toppings so you will know what to do next!

[Post New]by lcmoore818 on Jul 4, 11 1:02 PM
Almost at the end!!!! This has been a fun and addictive game, dispite the problems! Yes my girl gets stuck, and wont deliver and I have to quit and restart game. This is very annoying when you are trying to increase a skill, because you have to buy it again! Also, as I got to the 5/5 level...when I finish a day it will not generate a new day screeen, so I also have to quit and restart game. (Grrrrr!)
I do have a great tip though....always upgrade Shuffling and Quick Serve, then Speed. It makes it easier to upgrade the Engineering. Hope to see more like this!

[Post New]by mikelplatt on Sep 24, 11 12:33 PM
Thank you lcmoore818 for the tip. I was stuck on that level for soooo long. Finally passed it, and now on to finish the game!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jul 6, 14 4:21 PM
I think it is craze fun.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 14, 14 6:41 AM
OMG. I see that I am a couple of years late to the party.
I tried this game out for 10 minutes & I found it Really confusing & hard to get the hang of. Bear in mind that I am a TM-master!

I think it was just that there was information overload.

Also...I know it was a couple of years ago but "that comment" up above? grrr......
I cant believe she complained about this game being released. Argh.

Anyway, I will try to play again but my inclination was to just give up & delete after that 10 minutes of non-enjoyment.

Go to: