Re:Post any Farmscapes technical issues here only

[Post New]by DannyBossu on Dec 29, 12 12:05 PM
hi,i have a problem:everytime when i change my desktop background Farmscapes keeps opening,What can i do to stop this to happen?

[Post New]by brainyliz on Jan 11, 13 11:41 AM
I've dried the newspaper but when I give it to Grandad it disappears. Clicking on Grandad gets the cogs but nothing happens. Hint takes me to the patch of ground butr neither the dog nor the boy will move. All I have in the inventory is the handkerchief. How do I move on?

[Post New]by WinstonsMyDog on Feb 17, 13 3:04 PM
I like Gardenscapes, so I decided to try Farmscapes.

I tried the Farmscapes mac version ( i have OS X 10.8.2) and I get a cutscene that has no play button and never get to the match 3 games. I have downloaded it 2 and get the same problem.

I have the same problem if I open Farmscapes online in Safari.

I opened Farmscapes on line in Mozilla Firefox and played it. It worked fine there. i downloaded Farmscapes throug Mozilla Firefox and it had the same problem as I had when I downloaded it through Safari.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Mar 5, 13 1:36 PM
Just got this game yesterday so needing a new build should no longer be an issue as it's about 2 years old. Whenever I'm in the garden scenes the screen flickers occasionally. I should say, I have a widescreen monitor and of course the game shows fullscreen but it has some wood or something on the sides instead of black bands. This is the area that flickers. It's very annoying.
Also, it keeps not saving whatever I did in the previous 5 minutes so I keep having to replay the same stuff like looking for glasses, etc. I thought maybe this was only happening if I exited right after doing these things but I tried playing another level of the game thinking that would force it to save but it still didn't work. Also annoying.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 5, 13 3:40 PM
WinstonsMyDog wrote:I like Gardenscapes, so I decided to try Farmscapes.

I tried the Farmscapes mac version ( i have OS X 10.8.2) and I get a cutscene that has no play button and never get to the match 3 games. I have downloaded it 2 and get the same problem.

I have the same problem if I open Farmscapes online in Safari.

I opened Farmscapes on line in Mozilla Firefox and played it. It worked fine there. i downloaded Farmscapes throug Mozilla Firefox and it had the same problem as I had when I downloaded it through Safari.

Hi WinstonsMyDog,

Since it sounds like you're having trouble with the downloaded version, I think it would be best for you to get in touch with our Mac Support Team so they can see how the game is running on your particular system. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 5, 13 3:44 PM
OrionsRose wrote:Just got this game yesterday so needing a new build should no longer be an issue as it's about 2 years old. Whenever I'm in the garden scenes the screen flickers occasionally. I should say, I have a widescreen monitor and of course the game shows fullscreen but it has some wood or something on the sides instead of black bands. This is the area that flickers. It's very annoying.
Also, it keeps not saving whatever I did in the previous 5 minutes so I keep having to replay the same stuff like looking for glasses, etc. I thought maybe this was only happening if I exited right after doing these things but I tried playing another level of the game thinking that would force it to save but it still didn't work. Also annoying.

Hi OrionsRose,

For display issues, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card, graphics drivers and the programs that handle those aspects of the game (Adobe Flash and Shockwave). The help article here goes over that whole process.

When a game doesn't save your progress correctly, it can help to run it in Administrator Mode, which will ensure it has all the permissions it needs to run properly and create good save files. This other help article here has information about how to make that adjustment.

If you try those ideas and the game is still not working right, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be going on. You can reach them through the Contact Us page or Live Chat Support if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

seajay123
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by seajay123 on Mar 27, 13 4:50 PM
I started playing this game a couple days ago. The last time I played it I signed out of the game and went to play it later that night and when I clicked on the game the curser looked like it was loading then stopped and the game never started. I tried through the manager also. I deleted it and just went to install it and it acts like the game is still there. I don't get a screen with run program all I get is open game and if I click on open it doesn't respond.
Toshiba Qosmio X775
Windows 7-2670QM
Intel Core I7
NVidia GeForce GTX 560M GPU with Optimus
8 GB Ram

[Post New]by pretendimnothere on Apr 7, 13 8:02 AM
Every time I get the bridge rebuilt, my games shuts down and goes back to the manager. The first farm I biult didn't do this. I have uninstalled and installed it again, but nothing works. What now?

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jun 1, 13 6:03 AM
I have two questions which are bothering me:
1. Where on earth can one see the level numbers? As it is, I don't know which level I'm playing.
2.What is "Tips Bonus"? After each level I get earnings plus tips bonus and I have no idea what it is. (Time Bonus I know)

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jun 8, 13 9:32 PM
I am having trouble with the hammok scene. The scene just keeps freezing and I can go no further. A shame, cause I like this one.

[Post New]by tricky2247 on Oct 25, 13 12:16 PM
I'm having problems with the flood/ball part of the game. I've trashed the game and redownloaded it and had the same problem. I get the key to the house and play the HO to get the hair claw and it will not give me the claw, so I can go forward... now I'm stuck!!!!

Go to: