Re:Welcome to Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by skydancer0506 on Mar 13, 11 7:57 AM
Help!! Can someone tell me why this game won't save?? Every time I have to exit and come back later, My name is gone and I have to start over? This happen with the demo, so I though I will buy it...and again I was playing last night, got up today and everything is gone! Now I am starting from the beginging once again

Thank You for your help
~Imagine ^_^

Re:Welcome to Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by perks123 on Mar 13, 11 10:47 AM
Enjoyed playing this one. Lots of puzzles. Didn't care too much for the voice overs but otherwise a very nice game.

[Post New]by Carpetshark on Mar 13, 11 6:28 PM
Okay, I like the game, but when I get to the part about naming the Shadowlock in the Animal yard (Rose Eyes) I put the cards in the right order and notheing happens......Am I missing something? The screen jusr sits there, no naming....help................

[Post New]by mikkim on Mar 16, 11 2:42 AM
Can anyone help me pls.I cant break the jug when I shoot it with the sling shot to get the eye cog and out side I can see the 5 symbols of the cards I got the first one but when I click to get the others I cant

[Post New]by game_aholic on Mar 16, 11 10:20 AM
need help,im stuck cant find the fish tail.i tried the walkthrough to see where its located but its not there.whats wrong?

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Mar 17, 11 10:00 PM
I am stuck at the fourth Shadowlock. I try putting the amber, honeycomb, and fossil in, but I keep getting the message that they are not the right ingredients. According to the book, those are the correct ingredients. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by Bilko_Bilko on Mar 18, 11 11:52 AM
I don't like the main character. She is not really feminine enough, if you know what I mean

Just a thought, no offense to the artist

[Post New]by suziesweetpea on Mar 20, 11 7:11 PM
Ramlynne wrote:Yet again, I am stuck. I have the last Moon Light thingie, have placed all the cards right, even looked in the stragedy guide and she won't name them and therefore, I can't get the recipe and proceed. Anyone else having this problem?

Everything is in the strategy guide. Look for it, the solution is in there.Good Luck. I used the strategy guide throughout the whole thing. I know it's "cheating" but I still liked it anyway. It will take you forever to figure out how to where you got lost. This is such a good game.

[Post New]by suziesweetpea on Mar 20, 11 7:16 PM
mikkim wrote:Can anyone help me pls.I cant break the jug when I shoot it with the sling shot to get the eye cog and out side I can see the 5 symbols of the cards I got the first one but when I click to get the others I cant

Just hold the sling shot on top of the jug. Does it have a bullseye?

[Post New]by mikkim on Mar 22, 11 4:16 AM
I can get the 4 symbols and cant empty the tobacco from the pipe i got the first symbol from the animal yard but i cant get the other 4 symbols can anyone help me pls thanks for your time

[Post New]by indypostalchic on Apr 4, 11 11:15 AM
skydancer0506 wrote:Help!! Can someone tell me why this game won't save?? Every time I have to exit and come back later, My name is gone and I have to start over? This happen with the demo, so I though I will buy it...and again I was playing last night, got up today and everything is gone! Now I am starting from the beginging once again

Thank You for your help
~Imagine ^_^

So why didn't you get an answer for this question? I just started the game last night and decided to quit because the screens kept dragging. Couldn't get the cursor to move either, everything slow and jerky. Got up this morning . . . everything gone. Started game over same thing, everything dragging. I am afraid to quit for fear of losing it all again.

[Post New]by dogbreedchch on Apr 8, 11 9:38 AM
l had the same problem in early march all they do is lock my request so are they going to fix the problem

[Post New]by ninesgu on Jul 9, 11 6:54 AM
i don't know how to make the slingshot work. i keep clicking on the jars but it keeps saying "I've seen those painted targets before..." meaning, it doesn't do anything. How will I do it? I'm kinda depressed already. I'M STUCK! help!

Edited on 07/09/2011 at 7:00:01 AM PST

[Post New]by ninesgu on Jul 9, 11 7:01 AM
mikkim wrote:Can anyone help me pls.I cant break the jug when I shoot it with the sling shot to get the eye cog and out side I can see the 5 symbols of the cards I got the first one but when I click to get the others I cant

have you found the answers? I don't know how too.

[Post New]by ButterflySmiles on Aug 3, 11 7:53 AM
what are the card symbols? I cant seem to pick it up or find it in farm animal, they move and they sparkle but nothing happens? what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by fluffygirl25 on Aug 9, 11 9:47 AM
rebaeeyore wrote:I am also stuck at the last shadow thingie.
Have all the cards in place and it will not name Moon Light.
Has anyone figured out how to get past this?
I was totally loving the game until now, now I'm getting very upset.

Hy. I have the same problem.... Did you pass it? TNX

[Post New]by ButterflySmiles on Aug 17, 11 8:03 AM
fluffygirl25 wrote:
rebaeeyore wrote:I am also stuck at the last shadow thingie.
Have all the cards in place and it will not name Moon Light.
Has anyone figured out how to get past this?
I was totally loving the game until now, now I'm getting very upset.

Hy. I have the same problem.... Did you pass it? TNX

at leaste you 2 have the cards, i have none. and i stopped playing it. i got mad and a headache bc i didnt know how to get the cards in the farm yard

Go to: