Kya27
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kya27 on Mar 3, 11 6:10 PM
Yep, problems in the animal yard too. After I solved the naming the shadowlock it won't move onto the next to put the ingredients in! I don't want to restart either!

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by arlo0102 on Mar 3, 11 8:04 PM
I got stuck in the farmyard as well on casual mode. Started a new game in expert mood and had no problems. Do know if it is the problem, but worked for me.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 3, 11 9:01 PM
I too am having problems with the Barnyard. Can not get the card to go away and I checked the strategy quide and they are correct so I use the Rose spell...they just sit there.

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Mar 4, 11 2:32 AM
Am playing the trial and did have the game listed to buy the full version, but discovered that whenever I exit the game I lose my profile. Meaning I have to start back at the beginning again, which is a bit tedious! Anyone else had that problem?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Mar 4, 11 4:06 AM
marl99 wrote:I am having the same problem in the sunflower garden, I have reported it to Bigfish and they have run a diagnostic and are going to get back to me. Will let you know how I get on.
I have the same problem.

[Post New]by sumrbrez on Mar 4, 11 4:07 AM
I also can't get out of the barnyard because of the dream card sequence not going away even though I have all the cards up in the proper sequence. I've uninstalled and re-installed. BigFish needs to find a "fix" with the game developers. How can some (my sister, for one) have NO problems with the game and others of us can't enjoy it because it's not working?

given
Herring
Herring
369 Posts

[Post New]by given on Mar 4, 11 7:27 AM
I'm having the same problems. I reloaded and now the music won't play and the slowness is getting even slower. It also freezes and I had to restart my PC in order to get out of the game. Has anyone come up with a solution? I can't play this game like it is and feel I flushed my money down the toilet.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Mar 4, 11 7:31 AM
I have XP & and a great game card. I already read the Help pages and submitted a DR. Felix & downloaded the suggested updates. I have re-started the computer a few times. But this game and Maestro-Music of Death won't play. It always says "another game is running." I followed the advice of customer service and went into TASK MANAGER to delete the game under the "Processes" tab. I just wanted to demo, but can't get it to work.

given
Herring
Herring
369 Posts

[Post New]by given on Mar 4, 11 7:31 AM
Still having the same problems. I have deleted twice and even having a problem getting out of the game. This is so sad. Any solutions?

vsbash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by vsbash on Mar 4, 11 7:35 AM
Yup, same problem here in the sunflower garden. I can't get the game to acknowledge the shadow cards (or whatever they're called). I actually have too many cards according to what the SG shows. Ugh!! I'll try to delete my profile, uninstall and reinstall from the BF site. I normally never have any problems with my games so this is a first for me.

yhtt
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by yhtt on Mar 4, 11 8:15 AM
I played for about an hour yesterday and when I came back today, I had to start at the very beginning again - I didn't see anything about saving it. Also, although it took an age to open it was reasonably quick yesterday while today it is slow and sluggish. I have just bought a new grahics card which is more than adequate. I am enjoying the game so am not keen to ask for a refund, just hope an update becomes available.

max1fax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by max1fax on Mar 4, 11 9:02 AM
Game doesnt save, takes me right back to the start everytime i exit, has player details saved but no game AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!

krb2460
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by krb2460 on Mar 4, 11 9:23 AM
I'm not having an issue playing the game but my game does not save. I played for a couple of hours after I installed it and when I came back to play the next day, I had to start all over again. Anyone else having this problem?

lindaba
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lindaba on Mar 4, 11 9:31 AM
Rose Shadowlock, won't work for me, either. I will try uninstalling and start again, but not sure if it will work.

New pc using Windows 7. Only problem, so far is with the Rose Shawdowlock in the Barnyard.

EDIT: after uninstalling and re-installing I was able to get past both Shadowlocks (Barnyard and sunflower garden). I started a new profile, as well. So far no more glitches! Hopefully none!!

Edited on 03/04/2011 at 10:48:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Bummy3 on Mar 4, 11 10:56 AM
willnot download,looks like it would be a good game if i could play it.not willing to risk more of my money for a dud

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Mar 4, 11 11:47 AM
I'm stuck at the sunflower area. I completed the dream cards puzzle, but it won't accept that it's completed. I tried hitting the skip button, and it still doesn't work. Now I can't do anything else in the game. Very annoying.

[Post New]by smittyesq on Mar 4, 11 2:05 PM
Seems like a fairly fun game - but the issue with the cursor (choppy, delay, sticking, etc.) is very frustrating. Wont buy it until that is fixed. I dont have this problem with any other games like this so i'm pretty certain it is the game and not my computer.

[Post New]by birdcatfish on Mar 4, 11 3:53 PM
I tried the game and I liked it much better than the previous Margrave games. I am considering purchasing it, but will wait for that Ipad to be on offering I think.

dmhetman
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by dmhetman on Mar 4, 11 5:17 PM
I can't load the demo...it keeps downloading..hits 71% then starts all over again...guess this is a no-no for me

lezl10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lezl10 on Mar 4, 11 10:13 PM
given wrote:I'm having the same problems. I reloaded and now the music won't play and the slowness is getting even slower. It also freezes and I had to restart my PC in order to get out of the game. Has anyone come up with a solution? I can't play this game like it is and feel I flushed my money down the toilet.

This game is moving soooooo slowly I can't even begin to decide if it is even interesting. The snail place is so tedious I had to quit. Has anyone found a resolution to the slowness?

Edited on 03/04/2011 at 10:15:41 PM PST

Go to: