Zoesgran
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon forum

[Post New]by Zoesgran on Mar 12, 11 8:18 AM
There is a walkthrough at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/147155.page. Hope it helps

[Post New]by rhtfrj on Mar 13, 11 4:26 PM
Loved it bought it beat it get about three hours game play.

melody222
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by melody222 on Mar 21, 11 10:10 AM
Hello, I am working through this game, and having to stop and start alot, but that works, Need someone to help me find the MEDALLION? WHERE IS IT, THERE IS NO MENTION IN THE WALKTHROUGH, UNTIL YOU GET TO THE STAIN GLASS WINDOWS, I have to find the Medallion to put into the door, to get the hook but where is it?

Please someone help me find the Medallion

[Post New]by snert2 on Mar 27, 11 11:55 AM
stuck cant get to wolf or move the rock

Edited on 03/27/2011 at 11:58:37 AM PST

[Post New]by gramone on Mar 27, 11 7:33 PM
ote=rhtfrj]Loved it bought it beat it get about three hours game play.

How did you get past breaking the rock in the wolfs cave? The mace will only let me use it the one time, and will not break the entire rock. I can't get the hook. So I am stuck.

blujeens
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by blujeens on Mar 29, 11 6:18 PM
OK - I've just got to say something about this game! I'm a HOG lover, and there are some good games out there, and there are some riduculous ones, too. I've played quite a number of them.

I loved this game - it had a good story line and it was fluid and filled with activity. I loved the graphics, I really loved the music, and the puzzles were not terribly easy but not so hard that I could struggle thru them without any walkthru help. I had no technical problems with game, either.

But I am truly, TRULY disappointed in the ending and its abruptness! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it all the way thru yet, but when it happens, be prepared to say "Huh?"

It left so many things unanswered for me.... geez!

[Post New]by pueblorose on Apr 6, 11 5:24 PM
I tried this game but is was excruciatingly slow, I could not control the curser and by the time the trial was over I had gotten nowhere

[Post New]by spingirl62 on Apr 6, 11 7:59 PM
Just started game and already stuck on putting out the fire and finding the trap.No hint area has shown up ! Looks like I'll enjoy it though if I can get UNstuck !

[Post New]by austinowen on Apr 20, 11 7:31 AM
where do you find flint stones to light torch in cave

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 23, 11 12:05 AM
austinowen wrote:where do you find flint stones to light torch in cave

Once you get through the main gate to go out of town and see the wolf, look to the right (I think there's a fire, or maybe a pile of stones) you should be able to zoom in and find the flint stones.

Clay8720
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Clay8720 on Jun 27, 11 6:32 PM
annari24 wrote:I was playing the game and suddenly it stopped, telling me the demo was over, this after 32 minutes??? I thought we were supposed get an hour to demo games, so what's up with that, is the game so short they have to this, is going to be the way it is from now on. Not happy, seriously wondering if I should keep my membership, don't seem to get any advantage from it, never been given a sneak peek, haven't tested a game in more than a year, and most games are on other portals

I know the feeling, I was just getting really into the game and then WhAM, wolf jumps out of cage and DEMO OVER! That did not set well with me either, if you have ONE HOUR OF TIME, then that is what you should get PERIOD! Otherwise there by all LEGAL STANDARDS SHOULD BE A DISCLAIMER ON THIS SITE that NOT ALL GAMES WILL GIVE ONE HOUR PLAYTIME!

As I feel very cheated having more time left and can't go any further. Most every game I have ever played if you could actually complete it in an hour (usually very unlikely), you could finish the game.

Needless to say, this game is going in the dumpster and I won't buy it, not when I feel I've been cheated out of my FULL DEMO time and can't proceed any further. This is the VERY FIRST game I have ever experienced this issue. And NO I, and I see others, DO NOT LIKE IT!

[Post New]by edukater on Aug 27, 11 7:31 PM
How do you break the rock, where is the diamond for the glass cutter, and how do you pick the lock on the gate?

[Post New]by conniek1018 on Sep 16, 11 9:45 AM
I have just bought this game and boy am I so stuck. Where do I go from here? somebody, anybody help. cant move the rock, can't open gate, can't cut glass, can't open door at the circus. what am i doing wrong? Oh yeah that dang microscope I got it focused but now what? My Items i have are a medallion, a spade, flint stone, door knob, and wine bottle.

help help help lol

[Post New]by Queenbee200 on Sep 30, 11 7:06 PM
Hi I am having problems getting ahead i must be missing something but i cant get diamond cutter finished, open gate, find fishing pole, I hav finished circus thingy, or find water to make explosive lol ie i am definately stuck help

oh I have found the cave with wolf but not how to beak hidden wall

so im with you Conniek1018 we are stuck together lol

Edited on 09/30/2011 at 7:07:47 PM PST

[Post New]by jeanb1 on Oct 31, 11 7:23 AM
i have got the red wine, the walk through said there will be a hidden object game to get paper but there isn't one please help!!!

[Post New]by ljweaverut on Dec 21, 11 9:39 AM
I retrieved the net outside the window to catch the bird, but I went to my inventory and the net was gone. Is there anyway to get it besides starting over?

[Post New]by LCCHAST on Dec 31, 11 10:02 AM
good morning.
i am having a heck of a time finding the h2o2. hints indicate drop the necklace into the acid to get the diamond first. are they meaning the medallion? i haven't seen a necklace yet.

[Post New]by LCCHAST on Dec 31, 11 10:02 AM
good morning.
i am having a heck of a time finding the h2o2. hints indicate drop the necklace into the acid to get the diamond first. are they meaning the medallion? i haven't seen a necklace yet.

[Post New]by Bond28 on Feb 14, 12 11:38 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can find the sheet music for the organ puzzle? The walkthrough says to use it but doesn't indicate where it can be found, as far as I can see, and I don't have it - neither can I see any HOS I might have missed desite trawling back and forth through all locations!! Help

[Post New]by myicey on Apr 4, 12 3:21 PM
i have got the red wine, the walk through said there will be a hidden object game to get paper but there isn't one please help!!![

Go to: