Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon

[Post New]by aprilshouse on Mar 6, 11 8:19 PM
Loved the game, loved the graphics.....hated the ending! Hope the sequel comes out soon!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
722 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Mar 7, 11 7:10 AM
aprilshouse wrote:Loved the game, loved the graphics.....hated the ending! Hope the sequel comes out soon!

ditto

Satine40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Satine40 on Mar 7, 11 4:38 PM
I adored it!!!! I really, really hope there will be a sequel!!!! My favorite game so far!

[Post New]by recolyer on Mar 8, 11 7:02 AM
Loved the game. Hated the ending. It ended too abruptley and leaves you hanging. Expeted more.

[Post New]by chipperella on Mar 8, 11 7:09 AM
Am excited to play this game thanks for all the honest posts concerning this game. I am a new fishy

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Mar 8, 11 7:14 AM
Aprilshouse: I agree with you. I really enjoyed this game and wore my sneakers out. I did not like the abrupt ending. The story line was pretty good and you really had to think several times to figure out what you needed to find or what you missed and should have gotten. I liked this game...not a Ravenhurst, but darn close.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 8, 11 9:57 AM
Very good ihog! I have liked also the CE in the trial time, but not enough for buying the game for the double price. But as a standard game its a buy for me

mavethrave
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mavethrave on Mar 8, 11 3:57 PM
It ran great for me...loved it however I'm with others on the ending. Big disappointment. One can only hope there will be a sequel because they certainly set up for one. I thought some of the scenes were a bit dark but I eventually found everything I was looking for and overall thought the graphics were very good and the story line certainly kept me from wanting to quit before the end. I think this is very well done.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Mar 8, 11 6:39 PM
I have to say that I really enjoyed this game and I have been waiting for the SE since I did the beta. However, the ending completely caught me off guard! I agree with everyone that said it was too abrupt, as a matter of fact, it threw me when it ended.
In my opinion that was not a "to be continued moment" just game over.

Too bad really I had given it a 5 out of 5 , but revised it down to 3-3.5 out of 5 for leaving a person dissatisfied at the end.

[Post New]by confused9988 on Mar 9, 11 3:50 PM
This was a great game. The graphics were great. No problems with getting stuck due to program mess ups. I really enjoyed this!!

rsm_60ca
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rsm_60ca on Mar 9, 11 4:38 PM
dokken117 wrote:It bothers me a lot that they put the entire game in the CE, then lop off the ending (last chapter?) and call it an SE. Feel cheated. It's kinda like paying 100 bucks for a nice dress only to be told that if I want the zipper, I have to pay an extra 100 bucks. I feel like I was shortchanged on games like Drawn 1 and 2, and now this one.
What do you mean,that if I had bought the ce it would have had a different ending?

Edited on 03/09/2011 at 4:40:49 PM PST

[Post New]by pepper509 on Mar 9, 11 5:29 PM
I loved this game the colors were great the scenes were good also,Lost my way a few times and it seemed like i was going in circles puzzles were some what easy had to skip a few loved the hidden objects within the hidden objects that was fun.Over all no glitches YEAH!!!!! graphics wonderful story line great hated when i came to end.Looking forward to the next episode bc the way it ended there has to be a part 2...please.To everyone who contributed to making this game GREAT JOB!

[Post New]by elvasam on Mar 10, 11 2:13 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed the game. It was entertaining and had a great plot line. I only had to check the walk through twice just to find out how to do something. I had what I needed but couldn't get it to work. Some of the puzzles were easy and some I had to skip. But I really loved it. Only thing is when I click the extra's on the menu screen nothing happens. I notice it has a chain on it and I can touch the bird with the cursor but it doesn't seem to do anything other than try to fly away. But he can't. So how do I get the extra's to appear?

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Mar 10, 11 10:08 AM
[b]fun, great graphics...decent story....great scenery...decent puzzles....nice finish

[Post New]by jenneroo18 on Mar 10, 11 3:36 PM
cant see where this wine bottle is what have i missed

[Post New]by MePlayingGames on Mar 10, 11 8:25 PM
Really?? That's the ending? That's it? Well, I enjoyed the game; thought it was fun, but they don't tell a story very well. No climax to the story....it just ends. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, which wasn't that long really.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
633 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Mar 12, 11 2:44 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It was difficult enough that I had to use the walkthrough a couple times. I always wish I could get through with it but then they seem to easy There is one thing that really bothered me in this game. That was the voice of the woman from the circus. What was that? Had she never read the script before?
Overall it was great and the long enough that I really felt like I got a deal on it.

[Post New]by musiclady1231 on Mar 13, 11 2:02 PM
I loved the game, but the ending was rather abrupt. I couldn't believe it just ended where it did.

vezzettj
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by vezzettj on Mar 13, 11 6:31 PM
bratzgram wrote:There is one thing that really bothered me in this game. That was the voice of the woman from the circus. What was that? Had she never read the script before?

LOL, I just played that scene before coming to the forums to check the game length and yeah... her voice does NOT match the character (sounds more "country" than "gypsy") and some of her pronuncation was ... sketchy... But I do like voices in this type of game so you can't complain too much when ONE of several characters you encounter is just... not quite right...

The only real annoyance I had with this game is that the item list for the H0G scenes shows "yellow" names for items that are not visible... but when you open the door or whatever you need to do to be able to see these items, the list still shows them as "yellow". I kept looking for more "interaction" to find the missing items before I realized they were already in plain sight...

Looks like a good game overall, great graphics, variety of puzzle and H0G scenes, some back and forth... good game length (estimated at 4 hrs for me) but it isn't pulling me in... I will probably get it eventually but I have no need to spend a credit or coupon on this one right now...

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 6:47:58 PM PST

[Post New]by NICKY_D on Mar 13, 11 11:26 PM
Loved this game! i was so pleased that the SE was released this weekend & immediately used a punch card credit to get it.
great gameplay with just the right balance beween puzzles & hidden object scenes. some parts were pretty easy & some challenging so made for a good game.
At first i was a bit disappointed that the in-game notebook gave clues as to where items could be used so i just avoided reading, it but before long i needed the clues & it helped.
unfortunately the ending was AWFUL - so abupt and disappointing. it was like reading a great book & getting to the end to see the last page missing. felt like i'd missed a bit of the game & actually came on the forums in case i did.
overall though the game was good & i did enjoy it.

Go to: