Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Pirate Mysteries: A Tale of Monkeys, Masks, and Hidden Objects

[Post New]by Roos53 on Mar 7, 11 12:59 PM
Well BFG dont no whats going on at your end but your games are getting worse not better,
The games on here over the last few months have been pretty boring,you buy them and think they will get better further on in the game, but no they dont,
so going to have to think twice about buying bad quality games..

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Mar 7, 11 1:08 PM
Well just fin this game and its pretty crap, iv been a BFG member for 6yrs now and spent a bit on the games and i no im whinging on but very disapointed......

[Post New]by stingmaster on Mar 7, 11 3:23 PM
I'm in the middle of this game.....and I'm enjoying it very much! To those of you who don't....To each his/her own....I am having a nice time at it!

player_pat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by player_pat on Mar 7, 11 9:29 PM
yvonnehoho wrote:I hate riddles in a game and the objects are hard to find.
So no buy for me, helas, I deleted it after 10 minutes.

Yvonne

I gave it two minutes. Who wants to strain their eyes, or their kids or grandkids' eyes? Terrible game. Sorry...was looking forward to a six buck good game. Well, not any more. The CE's are taking preference.

[Post New]by saguarochick on Mar 8, 11 11:05 AM
stingmaster wrote:I'm in the middle of this game.....and I'm enjoying it very much! To those of you who don't....To each his/her own....I am having a nice time at it!

[Post New]by kitty74354 on Mar 9, 11 9:10 AM
Very poor graphics=vertical sections in scenerio, abnormal coloring even after changing resolution several times,

error messages= "might want to send error message to company/developer"

I'm running game on WinXP on Emachine EL1200 & Synap monitor, Nvidia Gforce graphic card/chipset. I downloaded this game after checking BFG's system requirements, which my OS meets. If it wasn't for the poor graphics, I might have enjoyed this game.

Sorry BFG,

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 9, 11 9:42 AM
Hey kitty74354,

Have you checked to see if there might be an update available for your graphics card? It might help; here is a help article with those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like help with this, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you! Thanks.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: