Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by chartyndall on Mar 20, 11 12:37 PM
Did anyone else have any trouble getting Afi to fetch things? I was able to go to the severed heart, but it will not fetch the recipe or the the handle. I have tried click it on them numerous times and nothing works. Please help.

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Samcad on Mar 21, 11 12:52 AM
katohavice wrote:My slingshot will not shoot at the targets.

You are not alone. I reinstalled this game today hoping to solve this problem but no such luck! Can anyone tell me how tomake the slingshot work?

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Maw2_6 on Mar 25, 11 7:04 PM
When I am in the stables I can't break the hanging jar with the slingshot, Why?

[Post New]by csbeckett1229 on Apr 19, 11 7:42 PM
I have the same problem with the jar in the stable and I have opened a new game under a new name with the same problem. I also can't pick up the dream cards in the farmyard.

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Borgnine on Apr 19, 11 8:19 PM
chartyndall wrote:Did anyone else have any trouble getting Afi to fetch things? I was able to go to the severed heart, but it will not fetch the recipe or the the handle. I have tried click it on them numerous times and nothing works. Please help.

It must be a bug in the software, because I can't get Afi to do anything anywhere, let alone the Heart, for which she must be fortified. Of course, one can't fortify her until one gets the spell down from the tower. Well, it's too bad, but I guess the game ends here!

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by jaab89 on Apr 21, 11 3:26 PM
shaganese wrote:helpp!!!!
shaganese wrote:''FISH TAIL next to the doorway''...there is absolutely nothin next to the doorway in my game...i hav gone back n forth hopin it will appear..well nothin ..now im stuck..!iv got just the head...n cant go further..

I have the same problem...im stuck...

[Post New]by csbeckett1229 on Apr 22, 11 8:13 PM
I give up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled half a dozen times, deleted all players that I have tried and started with new players, tried both casual and expert levels and I still am unable to collect the dream cards in the farmyard and break the jar in the stable. I give up. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to just eat my $14 bucks. YIkes.

[Post New]by csbeckett1229 on Apr 22, 11 8:14 PM
I give up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled half a dozen times, deleted all players that I have tried and started with new players, tried both casual and expert levels and I still am unable to collect the dream cards in the farmyard and break the jar in the stable. I give up. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to just eat my $14 bucks. YIkes.

melon804
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by melon804 on Apr 24, 11 12:44 PM
csbeckett1229 wrote:I give up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled half a dozen times, deleted all players that I have tried and started with new players, tried both casual and expert levels and I still am unable to collect the dream cards in the farmyard and break the jar in the stable. I give up. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to just eat my $14 bucks. YIkes.

Contact customer service and they will refund you. That's what Idid, and they were very nice!

[Post New]by mistrestsamhain on May 30, 11 8:16 PM
I can not get select the symbols for the unnamed shadow locks no matter what I try. I have uninstalled and re-installed and get the same result. Help

[Post New]by NospmothR on Aug 3, 12 7:26 PM
I just bought this on 7/30/2012 and it doesn't save my progress. What I find disturbing is that appears to have been broken over a year and you are still selling it? Geeeze!

Go to: