Re:Post any Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion technical issues here only

[Post New]by gialeite on Mar 4, 12 3:42 AM
Hi, there are some trouble w/ this game and my IPad 2, because when it was installing, my IPad 2 just stop working, it was because of a warning of the game: " Impossible to transfer app. Mystery Seekers: The secret of the Haunted Mansion HD will be able when you start a session on ITunes Store on your computer". Can someone help me please?
I tried to turn off the Ipad, but I can't turn it of with this warning. Now, I can't use my new Ipad 2, because it is not working.
Please, I need some Help.
(sorry about my english)

Re:Post any Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion technical issues here only

[Post New]by researcher1 on Mar 9, 12 2:13 PM
I also am having trouble with the iPad version of the game. As soon as I click on the area that the hint recommends I get thrown out of the game. It is a crate in the entrance hall of the mansion at the beginning of the game. I have closed all other applications and uninstalled then reinstalled the game. This is the second iPad game to do this. Any help?

doneganart
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by doneganart on Dec 5, 13 1:25 PM
Well, lesson learned as I am going to be very careful what I download from Big Fish from now on! Think I will look around on the web and see what other game companies I can find!! Very disappointed as I just got my computer working the way I wanted!

Go to: