Hi AGFULLER,

Welcome to the pond!

The thread below links to a screenshot with a solution (in the second post):

Moving the animals game in the cave

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sunsetsky49 on Mar 14, 11 6:12 AM
Just downloaded game, very interesting HOG, 1 problem though that I have found so far in the Strategy Guide, I have found a problem with Chapter "4" The Sanctuary,
after destroying the Horse a game is activated,
The way the instructions read are as follows: #1 - Jump I to G, #2 Jump J to L but then here is the problem when the next instruction says to jump from "B" to "D" that is a totally impossible move, so I ask anyone out there that has conquered this game Please let me know if there is another solution.....This is the 28th HOG that I have downloaded and played and I have been stumped before, but not like HALLOWED LEGENDS:

Please Help

Thanks
Sunsetsky49

Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by nsbxyq on Mar 15, 11 8:40 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I found a walk through yesterday for the animal game but now it's gone. Could someone please post it again?

[Post New]by pritanio on Mar 15, 11 3:18 PM
writermagic wrote:I do not have the 3 dowels in Chapter 3 in the Dweller's search that have to go on the wall of the Antlered Diety. The Strategy Guide shows "Dowels x3" on the search list but it is not there in the actual game. So I've come to a screeching halt when everything was going so well!

Any ideas?

I've re=installed twice, in case it was something on my computer, but it's the same thing everytime.

Thanks!

As Harmonymac wrote the "dowels" are actually cup hooks. Click the cup hooks from your inventory, then use the hammer from your inventory on each hook. Good luck, it took me awhile to figure it out even after reading that dowels = cup hooks.

gwynnyth
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by gwynnyth on Mar 15, 11 6:38 PM
This is the game that never ends!
It just goes on and on my friends!
Some people feel they'll die before they're done with this game
play it and you'll play all day, it's all the same!

I'm finally done! Thank the Celtic Gods!
Hated it! Convoluted, confusing and I don't follow walkthroughs, so it took me forever, thank goodness for Spring break!

gwynnyth
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by gwynnyth on Mar 15, 11 6:40 PM
OH! BTW

You will never find the "SPOKES" at the end...

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Mar 16, 11 11:25 PM
gwynnyth wrote:OH! BTW

You will never find the "SPOKES" at the end...

in the inventory they are called knitting needles...in the guide--spokes

Edited on 03/16/2011 at 11:27:39 PM PST

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition error

[Post New]by micah123 on Mar 16, 11 11:32 PM
when playing the first hidden object in bonus play, telephone book cannot be found. click on hint and it points to gloves. anyone else find this to be true? thanks

[Post New]by jacobits on Mar 18, 11 4:48 PM
it wont pick up the phone book

[Post New]by Goodtimemom on Mar 27, 11 4:18 PM
edmee1947 wrote:where is the spot for technical issues?for me,the game does not work!black screen!i betaed this game ,and the beta goes fine!what happened after beta?when i try to uninstall,the game manager says:the game can't be uninstall for it is running!!!!!!
when ihave got black screen,i click ctrl-alt-delete and now,game manager says the game is always running!
what can ido?

[Post New]by Goodtimemom on Mar 27, 11 4:20 PM
Hi
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how long it took to install this game. Game manager shows it's installing, but it has been since this morning and it's after 7pm now. Any advice?

[Post New]by woodchip54 on Apr 3, 11 11:43 AM
I too am having trouble with the cave puzzle. The horse keeps dropping off the edge of barrier when it should go right to the horse spot. Does anyone know what I should do about this? Do I need to uninstall game and reinstall( I hope not. It took forever to download) ?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,489 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 3, 11 7:02 PM
woodchip54 wrote:I too am having trouble with the cave puzzle. The horse keeps dropping off the edge of barrier when it should go right to the horse spot. Does anyone know what I should do about this? Do I need to uninstall game and reinstall( I hope not. It took forever to download) ?

There is a thread marked with a yellow sticky note devoted to this mini-game titled Moving the animals game in the cave. You should check it out - it may help.

Susanlb10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Susanlb10 on Apr 9, 11 5:57 PM
Some time ago, I reported that the original version of this game seized up on me and I couldn't get it to do anything past a certain point, despite several runs through the game to that point. I never heard back, of course, and now I see that there is a "new" version. The question is, is this really a new and improved version, or just more money down the drain? The trouble was at the level where the biplane was and the camp with the tents, along with the cave. Can anyone help? If so, thanks.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 10, 11 7:27 AM
Susanlb10 wrote:Some time ago, I reported that the original version of this game seized up on me and I couldn't get it to do anything past a certain point, despite several runs through the game to that point. I never heard back, of course, and now I see that there is a "new" version. The question is, is this really a new and improved version, or just more money down the drain? The trouble was at the level where the biplane was and the camp with the tents, along with the cave. Can anyone help? If so, thanks.

Did you send a message to CS? I can't believe they didn't get back to you. Posting here is to let other gamers know of possible issues. If the mods see that enough gamers are having the same issue, they'll forward that to the developers. But it's up to you to contact CS for any and all tech issues you have.

The new version is the Standard Edition - same game but without all the extras. You can try downgrading to that one to see if it works better with your system. CS will issue you a refund for CE if that's what you choose to do. But you should contact them first about the current freezing issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Edited on 04/10/2011 at 7:30:45 AM PST

[Post New]by chekarma on May 24, 11 10:14 AM
jacobits wrote:it wont pick up the phone book

Same problem, I have clicked everywhere on the "YellowPages" and it will not put it in the inventory and sadly you cannot continue without it? is this in need af a fix?

[Post New]by nixon1935 on Jun 1, 12 5:08 PM
Bit disappointed in the game not as exciting as I thought.

[Post New]by Bookloc8 on Jul 17, 12 2:52 PM
HELP! I don't have the small key to go through the hidden door in the last section of the game. I have gone back through the strategy guide and cannot find a place where I acquired a litle key. Thanks.

Ami0c
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Ami0c on Feb 1, 14 9:52 AM
Chapter 6 , you need A handle.. Mentioned in the walkthrough, when playing the game.. Mentions wrench.. None in inventory. Problem.

Go to: