moving the animals game in the cave

[Post New]by nsbxyq on Mar 15, 11 8:42 AM
MargieB wrote:
Hapless wrote:Has anyone completed this, we keep getting stuck on the fish. Could any one help please? We love all your comments. Sorry entered twice wish I could get the hang of the forums, as I would love to join in sometimes!!!!

Click on the link below to the BigFishGamesTips Official Photobucket page.

<a href="http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/BigFishGamesTips/Hallowed%20Legends%20Samhain/?start=all ">Animal Cave Puzzle</a>

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

Good Luck,

MargieB

Re:Moving the animals game in the cave

[Post New]by Donaldac1 on Mar 16, 11 1:30 AM
This animal game is definitely messed up. My pieces do not go on parts of the board; the animals turn before the placement of the corner piece; the bird moves on its own to the correct space and then the game stops; I hate skipping games; however, I am sure that their must be a program error...

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 16, 11 2:41 AM
Hi there all,
I have checked this again (spent a lot of time on this originally before I finally solved this on) on a second profile, and in fact the SG does give you the solution. I followed the picture exactly.
You just need to be sure that the correct pieces are placed in the correct places (of course!!).
Cheers.

[Post New]by fatscooterman on Mar 16, 11 8:34 AM
i placed all the pieces in there correct places, and my walkthrough dose not show the after pic either. when the bull gets to its spot the game starts over. any sugestions?

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Mar 16, 11 11:05 AM
i had to use pic in SG and i placed mine just as it showed and they all went in there is one part where you use two together and there is another where they are next to a blocked part. they are hard to see in pic you should not have any pieces left

[Post New]by fatscooterman on Mar 16, 11 12:21 PM
i got all the pieces correct. the bull goes to the bull spot and when it enters the squear it restarts

moving the animals game in the cave

[Post New]by dooslola on Mar 19, 11 7:47 AM
MargieB wrote:
Hapless wrote:Has anyone completed this, we keep getting stuck on the fish. Could any one help please? We love all your comments. Sorry entered twice wish I could get the hang of the forums, as I would love to join in sometimes!!!!

Click on the link below to the BigFishGamesTips Official Photobucket page.

<a href="http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/BigFishGamesTips/Hallowed%20Legends%20Samhain/?start=all ">Animal Cave Puzzle</a>

Click on the picture to enlarge it.

Good Luck,

MargieB

[Post New]by dooslola on Mar 19, 11 7:57 AM
Another glitch found!!! Now I understand why I couldn't solve this puzzle. The square under the dog (4th animal, dog?) I couldn't put a barrier on. It kept bouncing back. Thanks to the link to the photo (thank you for it) I found out why. You have to put a barrier there, else it wont work. So its a glitch and not stupid me afterall. What a shame in this great game! Skipping is now the only solution.

[Post New]by shfishpro on Mar 19, 11 6:43 PM
First big disappointment with a game like this - seemed to be going great and then this puzzle glitches! would not allow you to place the orange pieces where you needed them to be, would've been a fun puzzle if it worked! >

slepless777
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by slepless777 on Mar 20, 11 5:04 PM
Very annoyed! No wonder I couldn't manage to do this puzzle. There's definitely a glitch in it! The SG in my game DOES NOT give the solution, After trying for hours I finally came in here looking for help and looked at Margie's link solution. I placed the barriers EXACTLY like in the linked picture and the bird kept restarting the puzzle. I had to hit skip.

Very, very annoyed!!

grenmus
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by grenmus on Mar 25, 11 8:45 AM
I can't get the barriers to stay on the board where the solution puts them either.
If I skip the game how do I get the Sword ? It's needed to melt the ice later.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Mar 30, 11 5:43 PM
housebound wrote:is anyone else have a problem putting the angle piece
in between the rabbit & the bull tiles on the puzzle board ? _ l < angle shape
I have all of the rest of the angles in place but that one & l
no matter what I do , it won't let me put that angel in place.
any help would be great. Thanks

Well, I didn't place that piece for the same reason, but the puzzle acted as if it were there and so the puzzle could be completed -- in a fashion. The weights puzzle seemed to complete itself and I still had weights left over. One other puzzle also got finished when I though my move would not work (can't remember which one.) However, once the game was complete, I never earned the achievement for completing all mini games without skipping. I never touched the skip button. The game definitely has glitches. I am on a Mac -- usually PC's and Mac's don't have such similar issues.

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by wunder on Apr 2, 11 1:06 PM
having the same problem with the bird - it goes over one column, then goes down. If i put pieces exactly like solution, the bird does not go over far enough to go down. Guess I will skip this puzzle and hope the glitch is worked out!

Edit: bird goes over 2 columns, then goes down - still hits a barrier - any help appreciated!

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 1:07:48 PM PST

MOM2LIAM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by MOM2LIAM on Apr 2, 11 4:35 PM
My SG doesn't have the solution, so I placed all pieces exactly like MargieB provided. Can't get past the (calf?) 3rd animal. It goes up and through the animal. Pieces are placed just like the screen shot.

No choice but to skip the puzzle

kimcol
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kimcol on Apr 9, 11 4:56 PM
I'm having the same problem. It seems like the game doesn't recognize that I've removed the barrier to try it somewhere else, so when I try to place another barrier in that spot, it won't allow it. Then the animals start turning where there isn't a barrier. Hopefully a fix will be posted. I'm enjoying the game otherwise.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Apr 9, 11 5:34 PM
I had no problem with this game i did have to look at SG and printed it out /the barriers are in the right place you just have to make sure they are in the right block and you use all barriers i placed them all first then pressed the start button and it went in all the right places the barriers are real hard to see but look real close as to where they go the screen shot in the SG only shows the after with the barriers in place couldnt do it own my own without the guide

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 10, 11 7:29 AM
I was able to complete this one by the solution given by Margie B. My SG also did not show the final solution.

RinneAlex
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by RinneAlex on Apr 11, 11 4:50 PM
Mine is also glitching. I have looked at the solution, but my animals turn where there is no barrier and some of the barriers don't want to comply and go into the correct slots. So much for getting all of the achievements... I hate having to skip, but if I want to finish the game I guess I will have to. I don't buy games to have to skip puzzles!

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 5:03:20 PM PST

gilesluver
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by gilesluver on Apr 20, 11 2:58 PM
Mine glitches near the rabbit. It wants to move down on the second row, so a barrier there makes the game start over. There are also two places where I can't place angles (only one of which is necessary). There seems to be several hidden and unmovable blocks/angles here. I can't duplicate the Walkthrough image, and even if I could, the rabbit keeps trying to go down on the second row!

flofingers
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by flofingers on Apr 22, 11 10:41 PM
shorenuf wrote:
housebound wrote:is anyone else have a problem putting the angle piece
in between the rabbit & the bull tiles on the puzzle board ? _ l < angle shape
I have all of the rest of the angles in place but that one & l
no matter what I do , it won't let me put that angel in place.
any help would be great. Thanks

Well, I didn't place that piece for the same reason, but the puzzle acted as if it were there and so the puzzle could be completed -- in a fashion. The weights puzzle seemed to complete itself and I still had weights left over. One other puzzle also got finished when I though my move would not work (can't remember which one.) However, once the game was complete, I never earned the achievement for completing all mini games without skipping. I never touched the skip button. The game definitely has glitches. I am on a Mac -- usually PC's and Mac's don't have such similar issues.

Go to: