Re:Suggestions for Farm Craft 2

[Post New]by larascupboard on May 10, 10 12:29 AM
arknsawer wrote:Suggestions for Farm Craft 2??

I would like to suggest you get the game out in english already!!!

Double Ditto arknsawer. Nice answer. I've been waiting for yonks for this game and it seems they are stalling in releasing the English version.

daharma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by daharma on Jun 4, 10 2:28 AM
could someone email me and tell me how to get the generator going??? I'm stuck and cannot figure out what's the next step. I have found all of the parts, but, I click on the generator like they say and nothing. Can someone help me.I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME ANY FURTHER UNLESS I GET THROUGH THIS PART. PLEASE SOMEONE EMAIL ME, THANKS!

Email me at east6301@comcast.net

Edited on 06/05/2010 at 9:24:59 PM PST

[Post New]by ddFred on Jun 4, 10 10:38 PM
I can't get thru lvl 3; I keep getting caught stealing either the cukes or pineapples. HELP!

[Post New]by jennib34 on Jun 5, 10 8:47 AM
What is the issue with the crashing anyway? Is there a fix yet for the bug? I can play until I save and then no go after that. Had the same issue with the first Farm Craft as well. I really like this game and am disappointed that cant continue the game.

Edited on 06/05/2010 at 8:48:54 AM PST

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

This game is a REAL LOSER

[Post New]by musket577 on Jun 10, 10 8:45 AM
It says dig up the burdok (or something like that). WHERE? WHAT BURDOK? The player can't even start your LOSER of a game. HOW DO YOU GUYS KEEP GETTING WORSE by doing it? At lease Farm Craft 1 was playable...this one can't even get started.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Jun 21, 10 1:37 PM
ddFred wrote:I can't get thru lvl 3; I keep getting caught stealing either the cukes or pineapples. HELP!

I'm having the same problem. Did you resolve how to do this?

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

This game is a REAL LOSER

[Post New]by hermette on Jun 21, 10 1:40 PM
musket577 wrote:It says dig up the burdok (or something like that). WHERE? WHAT BURDOK? The player can't even start your LOSER of a game. HOW DO YOU GUYS KEEP GETTING WORSE by doing it? At lease Farm Craft 1 was playable...this one can't even get started.

I so totally agree with you. I'm been replaying level 3 for a good 20 minutes. Farm Craft 1 was playable and fun. Thank God I haven't bought FC 2.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Jun 22, 10 12:45 PM
Not sure why 'suggestions for farm crafts 2' is in farm craft. It seems this thread is mostly ignored. Best go to Farm Craft 2 forum, I guess.

Suggestions for Farm Craft 2

[Post New]by sheltie127new on Aug 15, 10 6:46 PM
Nightowl52 wrote:It would be nice in the next version , (besides fixing the crashing problem) if there was a way to "assign" work for the worker, or at least not have him pick the square that you have selected for Ginger to pick. Also would be nice to be able to have help with the stock.

I've been fortunate enough to avoid the crashing, but I agree with you completely about the workers. How about making them work harder. I've found the lazy water guys hiding behind trees. They also tend to follow each other around. I've had crops drying out in one area & 2 of them watering in the same small area.

[Post New]by Bastonete on Oct 24, 11 12:22 PM
It was already said, but I'm going to reinforce it. Adding an option to assign workers to specific areas would be awesome. The fact they pick food for animals and flowers from the bee area is extremely annoying. Also, after beating the game, a sandbox would make the game even better. No time limit, choose if you want infinite money or not...
I'd like to be able to enjoy a nice and big farm, without having to worry about rushing through levels and not doing what I really want to do.

[Post New]by darkcliche on Sep 24, 13 5:18 AM
can someone please email me and tell me how to sell my animals in level 5 of farm craft 2, i have the animal breeder guy and have done everything else with that level except being able to sell my animals, what gives??!! please HELP

little_ruthy_brooks@msn.com

Go to: