Treasure Hunters

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Treasure Hunters

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Mar 14, 11 6:54 PM
Hello Fishies. I'm back with an update about my experience with this game. For the previous review, I was playing the game on a netbook I purchased at Verizon Wireless running Windows 7 starter. I got home from vacation and installed the game on my HP laptop running Windows Vista and it played flawlessly except for some sound issues. I got to Level 19 out of 27 in my one hour demo. I'm sorry to say that I still will not be purchasing this game as I'm almost finished with it and as I said before, the mini-games are very easy and seems to be a children's level or beginner's level game.

Linda.

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 6:55:50 PM PST

M_E_M_O_M
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by M_E_M_O_M on Mar 16, 11 8:33 AM
I played the demo at work, found it to be not much of a challenge at all, got fed up with the spelling/grammatical errors, and made it through more than half the game before my time was up. This is a definite no-buy for me!

[Post New]by weaverwoman on Mar 16, 11 9:33 AM
I just want to echo the problems others are having. I realized after about the first hidden object site that spelling and naming was "creative" -- hummer for hammer, nut for screw, watch for hourglass, etc. The puzzles are simple -- about a third grade level. But the most frustrating is the the screen keeps freezing and I have to ctr/alt/delete to get out. Moreover, even when I hit "exit and save" it doesn't save so when I went back in I had to start over. Not your best, BFG.

Oh, BTW, he DOES look like Charlie Sheen -- a somewhat healthier Charlie.

Edited on 03/16/2011 at 9:34:38 AM PST

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 5, 11 2:23 PM
hd2222 wrote:A "no go" for me. Like others, Power Glove was too annoying and spelling a riot. Spent several minutes looking for a Humvee, or Humming Bird but, come on, folks. A Hammer? Had to cont/alt/delete to get out of the game as same froze after the first scene .....couldn't get off the mountain. I am a selective game player and buyer, and boy am I in trouble lately. Going over a 6 purchases/month is fast becoming a thing of the past. Still, I will wait ........and wait.......and wait. Enjoy all who like this game.

During the trial run, I could not save and exit, had to cont/alt/del to take a break; after reading the comments (which I usually read before a trial download) I don't think I will buy this game even with a credit as one person mentioned.
Thanks for the input...

Go to: