So bad it's funny

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Re:So bad it's funny

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 14, 11 12:59 PM
sunnyglow wrote:I cannot believe in today's environment and many people out of work and all, they cannot find game developers to create better games.

I don't know about this particular game, but I have encountered a few spelling/grammar errors in the past (though this game has a lot more than most), and if you look at the credits, you always find that the game was created in another country. A LOT of these games seem to be created by people with Russian/Slavic names.

Don't know about this one, but that could be the explanation. Doesn't make it less annoying though!

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Mar 14, 11 6:09 PM
Great potential, but really---a hummer turns out to be a hammer and it only gets worse. Clumsy game play and the mini games are infantile.

texgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by texgal on Mar 14, 11 6:25 PM
Only I don't think it's any laughing matter!! I work too hard for my $6.95 to have it wasted on some idiotic mess such as this. And did you notice the name of the game isn't even Treasure Hunters -- it's something like 'antifiker' I'm not sure where these writers are from (I notice BFG is using a lot of Russian or similar nationality writers) but if they're going to use them to write for the American public, they need to do some serious checking before they allow the games online. I'm really getting seriously frustrated with BFG. I've bought lots of games and have been a member of the game club for quite awhile, but I'm thinking about looking elsewhere if they don't do something -- and I mean like quick!!!

Go to: