jlanger78
Marlin
Marlin
9,474 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Mania: Hot Vacation

[Post New]by jlanger78 on Mar 16, 11 8:50 PM
I Thoroughly enjoyed this sequel. It'a pretty much identical to the previous sequel, with different locales and animals. A lot of fun. Farm Mania fans this is a must buy!

jlanger78
Marlin
Marlin
9,474 Posts

[Post New]by jlanger78 on Mar 16, 11 8:54 PM
Goop_10 wrote:
ksknjones wrote:I Like the game. It is like the other 2, but I'm a sucker for a good game. Will someone PLEASE comment on the length of the game! Thanks!
KSKNJONES

For me, it took about 3.30 Hours to finished the game but there is Arcade Mode you can play too

It took me about 5 hours, but I stopped to have supper. Lol, I only had to replay about 2 or 3 levels for gold on all of them. now on to arcade mode!!

Tuara
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Tuara on Mar 18, 11 12:27 AM
I like this game as much as the previous ones. My only complaint is that the scarecrows seldom scare off the birds. I do agree with above posts that the game was too short and a bit easier than the last one.

Would like to see the garbage pig moved a bit more to the right next time. It is too close to the fields.

funsize2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by funsize2 on Mar 18, 11 5:04 PM
Love the game. It could be a lot longer - say 100 levels. A challenge to get under the time limit on each level but not impossible.

Vanadvindun
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

SPOILERS Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Mania: Hot Vacation

[Post New]by Vanadvindun on Mar 19, 11 4:56 PM
This is a fun game! My sister and I have played the previous "Farm Mania" games, and we really loved them. Naturally, we were thrilled to see a new one come up. This is even better than the previous games!

I really enjoyed the new crops and animals. Also, it seemed like you didn't have to be as worried about having enough money for all of the upgrades. The lemons, tea and yaks were definitely too cute. Also, I liked the "gold mine" aspect, which was nice to have another step for Bob to work on.

The levels were quite challenging without seeming impossible. Can't wait for another one to come out!

[Post New]by breebreefaith03 on Mar 21, 11 9:26 PM
OMG feels like I have been waiting forever for a new Farm Mania Game... I got a good one and I love it. I have played the whole things 3 times and believe it or not I am ready for another new one again... BRING IT ON....... big fish please keep these farm games coming I love them all. Next farm game should be another Alice game....

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Mar 25, 11 6:27 PM
Glad to finally play a Time Management game that I could finish even if I came in 2nd and 3rd place. I did play in arcade mode a little. The animals are too cute and I like that while you are taking care of them you can be off to doing other things like making tequila, jewelry, blankets, sushi, fishing, diving for coral, etc. First Farm Mania game I ever played and so glad I did. I was worried about level 58 but restarted the level and sold some of the animals first. Didn't have any other trouble with the game. Wait....it did freeze on me one time when I was spanking a monkey! LOL.

[Post New]by warlesha21 on Mar 26, 11 6:14 PM
While I enjoyed this game I found it way too short. And the replay value, I dunno as I got gold on both the regular and arcade modes on the first try (except for the last level).

In comparison with Farm Mania 2, I found this one to be way too easy. While I really enjoyed having new items and animals. There was hardly any difficulty in using the new goods to create goods.

Dunno if I am happy or not that I brought this game.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Enjoyable

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Apr 2, 11 3:23 PM
I was a bit over critical of this game when I played the trial, because being an Aussie, it was annoying to think someone thought Hyenas, and other very African beasties were roaming the Australian outback! It would have been nice if the Zebra and the hyenas and things had been substituted in the Aussie stretch for Aussie predators and critters, but, hey, its a game at the end of the day (there was a kangeroo).
I agree with other comments; there are some nice additions, but things that worked in the past have not been changed. I would have liked a few more WOW changes, but Grandpa going into the sea is entertaining, and I like that the find the lost animals mini game is still just as challenging as it ever was. I love all the upgrades, but still wish with all that money I could buy stuff alot earlier rather than being locked out from doing so.
I'm still playing and enjoying it.

[Post New]by MsSpiderling on Apr 5, 11 8:23 PM
I do like Farm Mania 2. And **** Vacation was demo got me interested. And it plays exactly like Farm Mania 2. I found it failry easy to get golds on all the levels. It is rare for me to find all the animals. You think I wuld be used to it from the first one but...oh well. I did go back and get gold when I missed.

I too was disappointed the animals were barely changed. And they couldn't even get the right animals in the right countries. I kept expecting something different. Even the hidden animals were the same. I doubt if I will be bying any others Farm Mania because I feel a bit cheated.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Apr 7, 11 2:20 PM
I normally don't like the farm mania games and have only ever played the trial for them but I decided to give this one a go. It was a good game but I found it really easy to complete. Some levels had me ready to tear my hair out but for the most part, I completed them first time within the time limit. Would have enjoyed a bit more of a challenge but it was nice to be able to move steadily through the levels and to have any updates I had carried into further levels. I've still to try the arcade mode but the casual mode was good for some nice, relaxed play.
4 stars (or in my case hearts) from me

Crazy_Cat_
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Crazy_Cat_ on Apr 7, 11 5:47 PM
Everybody seems to just love this game. I was not so happy with it. I found it pretty frustrating. The graphics were good, and it was cute, just not a buy for me....on to the next game

QzQzQzQzQz
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by QzQzQzQzQz on Apr 15, 11 7:27 AM
Great game but fix level 18 - see posts - so that gold start is achievable please. Awesome game - looking forward to the next one.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jun 15, 11 11:27 AM
Csustar wrote:Well, that was way too short.....
Got the gold on all and some of the animals hidden in the brush, I had to do over, but did eventually find them with the help of the butterflies.
I did enjoy it though as I did with the 2 earlier versions. Had lots of time leftover in the last deal when going for 50,000 coins.
Still glad I bought it even though it was way too short! Did I say that outloud for the 2nd time.

Please forgive me, this post was meant to be on the first original Farm Mania, Don't know where my head was, but wasn't attached to my neck!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 1:30 PM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by Xenath on Sep 8, 11 11:09 PM
The basic need to work hard in the American culture in which there is a decrease in percentage of American workers spending vacation. Cost of vacation is the reason why they don't take it. How to cut the major costs of vacation is a big question in dealing with every individual to the economy. For this reason, no vacation plan, less happiness,hard work for a more wealthy life in a Developed Nation.

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Dec 27, 11 12:39 PM
I love farming games and the farm mania games are my favorites. In Hot Vacation you get to raise and feed exotic animals and exotic fruits. A nice change from the usual farm animals. I like spanking the monkeys myself... it gets out my agressions.Its a busy game but not hard. I love it and the other Farm Manias... I can't wait for a farm mania 4

[Post New]by frifritzina on Feb 17, 12 5:32 PM
QzQzQzQzQz wrote:Great game but fix level 18 - see posts - so that gold start is achievable please. Awesome game - looking forward to the next one.

PLEASE FIX LEVEL 18 !!!

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Nov 26, 12 10:24 AM
The demo is just more of the same stuff that's in the games before.

No sale.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 18, 14 3:03 PM
I wish I hadn't bought this game. I find it really difficult to tell what tasks or recipes so to speak are. Like for instance,if you need to make a ohhh I cant think what the products are, but like lets say a shirt.
You need products from 2 or more animals or crops or trees to bring to the machinery.

Unfortuntely, unlike virtually every other game, this one does NOT give you a pop up or some sort of visual guide to let you know what you need in order to get certain machinery running. So on basically every level of the game, I find myself running here & there & here & there trying to see if I have the right stuff for the right place.

That's not good.

Go to: