Re:Post any Aztec Tribe: New Land technical issues here only

[Post New]by jwitherow on Apr 5, 11 2:36 AM
i can't seem to get past level 1. it says to occupy every building, but it won't let me build any buildings. i have window's vista, and this is the first time i've ever had an issue with a game other than the occasional error fail

auntof6
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by auntof6 on Apr 5, 11 3:05 PM
You don't have to build any buildings. You just have to occupy both of the gardens, and you don't have to occupy them both at once. Send your worker to one of the gardens for a little bit, then send him to the other one.

This is inconsistent with later levels with the "occupy every building" goal, where you not only have to have someone in every building at the same time, you have to have a building on every building site.

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on Apr 20, 11 4:24 PM
Level 21 won't credit water temples. Currently says 7/1. I have a screen shot.. where do I send it?

[Post New]by jjohnson243 on May 6, 11 6:41 PM
peutetre wrote:I've hit the same problem with the game not recognizing buildings on level 26. Would not recognize a big quarry, even when rebuilt, and lists sawmills as -2.

Way too glitchy to be a finished product . . . very disappointed.

I had this problem on an earlier level, and had to restart it several times to get it to work. Now I am having the same problem on level 26, the game not recognizing that I have the buildings built.

Very glitchy....also, very disappointed.

[Post New]by shannanan on May 16, 13 2:48 PM
Level 30 is impossible to beat. the goal "occupy all buildings" does not register. I tried having workers leave and return. Destroyed all buildings one at a time. Made sure worker homes had people in them. Had max workers in all buildings and at least one in worker homes. Nothing counts as "occupy all buildings".

Okay, I beat the level. I saw someone else post that every building space must be occupied. Perhaps you should actually say this somewhere in the goal.

Edited on 05/16/2013 at 3:07:09 PM PST

Go to: