kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

Re:Post any Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by kiedon on Mar 22, 11 4:01 AM
My cursor is slow and floats around. It makes it hard to play when it is really a good game.

jmsjws
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jmsjws on Mar 22, 11 9:59 AM
The electrical box, I got it opened, tried the switches, had to leave the game. Came back and now it tells me to use the tool to open box and the switches will not work. I am almost done and this.

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 10:00:23 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 22, 11 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like a number of you are having cursor issues that might be resolved with an update to your computer. If you'd like to see if an update will help, you can take a look at this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

These steps should also help with any display issues you might be encountering. If you're having troubles with inventory, cannot find certain items or are having troubles with figuring out what to do next, please check our walkthrough (you can click on this link) to see if this helps.

If you believe this to be a technical issue or if going through troubleshooting steps does not fix the error, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link for more information) and our reps will be happy to further assist you. Please make sure to add which steps you've already taken and a Dr. Felix report. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 23, 11 12:26 PM
uuuum....my cursor was over here, over there, back over there...until i tried to get to the little bitty box of 'exit'...then froze...had to shut down puter...very very very strange because all the other games (new 'try it's) in game manager worked FINE!...thx for the suggestion of a dr.felix....my puter has all the updates in/out/around/under/topside....IMO...may be the game!

nchmvegas
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by nchmvegas on Mar 24, 11 12:33 AM
only one list of the two passenger lists is on the screen and the tasks, map, etc. is frozen. Now what do I do?

[Post New]by Dizza8889 on Mar 24, 11 2:22 AM
Just bought this game today ... frozen on pizza .. won't let finish putting ingredients on ...could somebody help please .... it's very annoying !!!!! How do you get a refund??

[Post New]by mholifi566 on Mar 26, 11 6:03 PM
one list disappeared and screen froze

[Post New]by OpalSapphire on Mar 29, 11 12:53 PM
I am absolutely completely stuck at the fuse box on Crete. Nothing I do will make it work, this is one area which really needs a Skip option.

A little help please.

[Post New]by Littleswimmer on Mar 31, 11 4:14 PM
Uninstalled this game after trying twice to play. Kept getting black screen, wasted around 10 minutes of the demo time. Never did get to play it at all. Definitely a no buy for me.

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Cannot pick up pieces

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 1, 11 8:58 PM
I'm finally on the last chapter, the Church, and I cannot pick up the ladder pieces; I did manage to get one, but now I cannot continue the game. Is this a technical issue? I checked the Walkthrough and don't see that I missed a step, especially since the game allowed me to pick up one ladder piece...suggestions, please

[Post New]by oreade on Apr 2, 11 12:26 PM
Also stuck in the aquarium, the lobster won't cut the rope.
Please help.

gamegal58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gamegal58 on Apr 4, 11 6:37 PM
jmsjws wrote:The electrical box, I got it opened, tried the switches, had to leave the game. Came back and now it tells me to use the tool to open box and the switches will not work. I am almost done and this.

I am having the same problem, I have tried everything, even reloaded the game and I still can't move the switches to shut off the fans. Please help!

[Post New]by hurricanebubbles on Apr 9, 11 10:52 AM
To any with the issue of scissors not cutting anything in the first chapter....there is a bottle hanging by the red fabric by top of screen. use scissors on thread holding it up. I am stuck on putting the sauce on the pizza.....why wont it go on?

[Post New]by allaboutgame on Apr 10, 11 5:56 PM
I can't find the mail box key slot. The postcards minigame is complete but three stamps remain. I get a hand but can't pick up or remove. The key slot is covered by one of the stamps. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by buggers07 on Apr 10, 11 7:23 PM
ralphie316 wrote:Can't get the lobster to cut the rope in the aquarium.

Drop the lobster in from the top of the aquarium then keep clicking on the rope to make him swim that direction. Then he will cut the rope.

[Post New]by buggers07 on Apr 10, 11 7:24 PM
allaboutgame wrote:I can't find the mail box key slot. The postcards minigame is complete but three stamps remain. I get a hand but can't pick up or remove. The key slot is covered by one of the stamps. Can anyone help?

I had that problem too then realized I must not have collected all of the postcards. If you still have stamps remaining but no cards then you haven't found all the cards. Make sure you look inside the tub like thing that has all the statue pieces.

[Post New]by buggers07 on Apr 10, 11 7:52 PM
oreade wrote:Also stuck in the aquarium, the lobster won't cut the rope.
Please help.

Drop lobster in from top of aquarium then keep clicking on the rope to make him swim toward it then you can cut it.

[Post New]by oreade on Apr 11, 11 8:00 AM
Thanks Buggers07, I really appreciate it

[Post New]by 2005rosie on Apr 22, 11 5:18 PM
Has anyone had problems with the fish tank & lobster? Every time I click the lobster it releases you cannot click it on the rope????

[Post New]by 2005rosie on Apr 22, 11 6:11 PM
should have read page two got the answer for fish tank now having problems making
the pizza can't get the correct time and temp.
person who had problems making the pizza after you have the dough ready put
it on board. put sause on then you put other ingredients on when you click the item
they will be highlighted on the pizza where to put them the cheese is a little hard
to do but it will come

Go to: