FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Stuck in castle

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Mar 25, 11 8:44 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the castle with the healer and the monk. I have gathered and restored the healer's body and clothing including sandals. I have a button and needle with thread in inventory. I know where thr healer's head is, but every time I zoom into the healer it says he needs sandals (which I have provided and he is wearing. Have I missed something.

]***(And, oh here's an idea, don't release a new game without a walkthrough! This is so irritating and annoying!)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Frankie

Re:Welcome to The Revenge forum

[Post New]by JennyLee62 on Mar 26, 11 4:22 AM
Where is the net to catch the raven? Please can anyone help? Thanks!

[Post New]by JennyLee62 on Mar 26, 11 4:25 AM
Where is the net to catch the raven? Please can anyone help? Thanks!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Mar 26, 11 5:48 AM
Welcome to the Pond

FrankieS77, have you tried attaching the buttons to the white material and then sewing them on?

JennyLee62 you will find the net in a **** scene, do not forget to put the plate and wheat down as well.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by server89 on Mar 26, 11 12:12 PM
I found the jewel in the statue on the left. the top button moves the ball over each statue. the bottom button drops the ball. I broke all of the staues. the jewel is red.

lizhot
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lizhot on Mar 26, 11 4:55 PM
I only have the wood. How do I get the plate and the wheat?

[Post New]by 25johnna on Mar 27, 11 11:11 AM
I can't find the skeleton's parts.

[Post New]by sakemidnight on Mar 27, 11 11:32 AM
how do you drain the pool

[Post New]by Tracey3 on Mar 27, 11 3:14 PM
I was stuck where I had a sword and gold fish... got past that point and am now stuck at a blue door that just says "Rid The Lights" any ideas?

[Post New]by rallyali66 on Mar 29, 11 10:03 AM
bootneck12 wrote:i have got to the crystal field but i dont know how to make the dog what to do with the dog can you help

Hi I'm at the same point and can't find any thing to help whatsoever so if anyone else can - heeeelllllppp!

NFGranny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by NFGranny on Mar 30, 11 12:14 PM
Unable to pick upast article of clothing

[Post New]by georgiarobinson on Mar 31, 11 7:28 AM
sampson394 wrote:
bootneck12 wrote:i have got to the crystal field but i dont know how to make the dog what to do with the dog can you help

I see the wolf going from tree to tree, I click on it but nothing happens.

This game is complicated with very little instructions. It really needs a "walk[i]
through".
[b]

[Post New]by geelester on Apr 1, 11 7:45 AM
i am stuck .i cant get the stick to rub the wood enough to start a fire.it makes me mad to buy a game then can't play it.we need a walk through or refund.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 1, 11 7:04 PM
geelester wrote:i am stuck .i cant get the stick to rub the wood enough to start a fire.it makes me mad to buy a game then can't play it.we need a walk through or refund.

Check the walkthrough in this forum.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Apr 13, 11 7:54 AM
I can't pick up the cup to collect the honey, wasting all my time on that. If this is a sample of how the game is going, guess I will change my mind about purchasing it. help!!!!!!!

[Post New]by clumsycutie513 on Apr 20, 11 11:46 AM
I cant seem to find the stick to knock over the cart to find the turtle. Ive read multiple walkthroughs but none of them mention HOW to get it they just say how to use it. Please help!

[Post New]by ronnie1950 on Nov 14, 11 5:17 PM
does anyone know how to extract the gem from a supposedly unconcious wolf in the forest...have spent hours trying to find one but alas all the wolfs I see are prancing around looking at me expectantly waiting for me to do something ...what do I do...please, please, please

[Post New]by luseeusa on Apr 29, 12 4:42 AM
The Revenge is a 'unfinished' game Big FIsh sold us ! After the Man told the Queen to take his Balloon to "some place" to get magical powers and it took me back to the scene 1 where the Queen met with the Mermaid and the game is STUCK ! Cant go anywhere simply STUCK !

Go to: