AngyX
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Maestro: Music of Death forum

[Post New]by AngyX on Apr 8, 11 3:25 PM
Hi! I'm stuck on the lock with 3 faces. I've tried everything .. I have two heart medallion lockets, the crow bar and the symphony of life (book). I cannot pose the violinist either but I guess I have to fix the lock first..

Edited on 04/08/2011 at 3:29:01 PM PST

[Post New]by peaches25 on Apr 11, 11 10:49 AM
Can someone help me get past the code on the chain that is chained to the boat?
I've read the instruction over and over.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 11, 11 10:56 AM
AngyX wrote:Hi! I'm stuck on the lock with 3 faces. I've tried everything .. I have two heart medallion lockets, the crow bar and the symphony of life (book). I cannot pose the violinist either but I guess I have to fix the lock first..
You turn the faces to match the image on the bathroom mirror.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 11, 11 11:03 AM
peaches25 wrote:Can someone help me get past the code on the chain that is chained to the boat?
I've read the instruction over and over.
Do you have the violin, piano, and horn to place in their slots? After doing this you need to move the dials to correct settings. You used the coin on the telescope and looked through it to find etchings on the stone on the island. You need to move the telescope around to find all of the musical instruments and the symbol that is shown with each instrument. Those etchings showed a violin and another symbol. Move the dial under the violin to show the other symbol that you saw with the violin through the telescope. Do this with each of the other musical instruments.

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 11:05:38 AM PST

[Post New]by AnnieNow on Apr 19, 11 1:00 PM
Hi all,..I've found the code (on the bathroom mirror) for the door with the three heads but it does not seem to work. I have tried all the possible angles so now I am wondering if it is something to do with the game. Is there a solution that I am missing? Thanks in advance for your responses :-)

Solution to Painting the swallow red...

[Post New]by stepbystep2005 on May 5, 11 4:47 PM
Position your paintbrush like this...let's see if I can describe this right:

When you have the brush in hand...
Position the handle over the bird, not the actual end with the paint dripping off it...

Initially, I attempted to "paint" the swallow using the tip of the brush...
But no, it didn't work. So try the way you're not supposed to "paint"
To color in the swallow.

Happy playing!

[Post New]by bert4242 on Dec 20, 11 3:44 PM
AngelaRyan wrote:the hidden object scene where i get the hacksaw isn't showing up. i'm stuck. any suggestions?

I am stuck at the same place,no HOG on the park bench.What's up?

pjbz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by pjbz on Dec 25, 11 1:42 PM
Help! I have the paintbrush in the glue pot. I have put glue on half the medalian, but the two part won't stick together. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by lanarhorton on Feb 4, 12 8:11 AM
Gluing problems - I'm playing the demo and each time I try to glue to two pieces (on the barrel) the brush just goes back to the glue pot. Can't do anything there. Is it broken in the demo?

[Post New]by Bestsco on May 6, 12 8:33 PM
AngyX wrote:Hi! I'm stuck on the lock with 3 faces. I've tried everything .. I have two heart medallion lockets, the crow bar and the symphony of life (book). I cannot pose the violinist either but I guess I have to fix the lock first..

[Post New]by ladyslipper2754 on May 21, 12 4:58 PM
I am enjoying this game but have a snag. I have the broom to sweep the leaves off the door by the bakers. It removed some of the leaves but not all of them. I have repeatedly tried to use the broom but it is not finishing the cleanup. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and that didn't work. Any ideas on what to try next????

Usmousie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Maestro: I can't assemble the oil lamp

[Post New]by Usmousie on Oct 1, 12 12:33 PM
I have seen that a number of people have had this problem. I have dragged the oil over the reservoir and the reservoir over the oil about 100 times. There is no effect. Is there any cure?

[Post New]by Marijke1955 on Nov 30, 12 4:24 PM
Bestsco wrote:

Hi, I have the same poblem with the faces in the mirror, please give me the solution!

Thanks, Marijke

Go to: