Re:Post any Maestro: Music of Death technical issues here only

[Post New]by vonkannondaycare on Apr 16, 11 5:56 PM
This looks like a good game if I could only play it. Every time I move my mouse the screen freezes. I have tried all the suggestions and nothing seems to work. I have reloaded the game three times and am just about ready to quit. I don't think I have had this much trouble with a game. Sure is not fun when you have to start and stop with every move. I guess this is why the game was a 4.99 special. sure not a bargain.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 13, 11 11:08 AM
I just finished the SE addition and what a great game!, except for one problem. In many of the scene transitions the movement was so slow as to be inperseptible at times. I just had to wait it out. I couldn't finish the last scene. I finally got the crowbar to break the mirror amd the music book to go on the stand, but I couldn't get the violin away from the old lady. Oh well, close enough.

RichardIII
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by RichardIII on Aug 23, 11 3:31 PM
I'm at the upstairs window (stained glass) at the mansion and I have already placed the blue and red pieces of glass, and I have the green piece in my inventory but try as I may I cannot get it to drop. I pick it up place it over the correct area and click - nothing. It goes right back into inventory. Is this a bug? Thanks

Never mind. I posted this elsewhere. May not be a technical issue....sorry.

Edited on 08/23/2011 at 4:06:01 PM PST

[Post New]by kitzer on Jan 12, 12 10:16 AM
I made it to the mansion and when I click on the front door I get an error code and it kicks me out of the game. Error code: OX0052F06A. Thanks.

[Post New]by mrmillo on Jan 29, 12 11:12 AM
in the hidden objectscene you have to find a unicorn with a peacock feather ?? but even with a hint it will not work. any ideas anyone ?

[Post New]by KRLINERODE on Mar 9, 12 7:48 PM
Hello-
I have really enjoyed this game. However, I am stuck in the basement where the pulley is-I'm missing a the block part of the left pulley-so I can attach the rope etc. When I click on it, it just gives me a message that a block is missing.
I have gone back to the beginning of the game and have retraced my steps to see if I missed this pulley part somewhere else-but I had no luck.

I'm sure hoping someone can help me out here.

Thank you,
Kathy

[Post New]by mandystelk on Mar 12, 12 8:43 PM
I just bought this game and its running fine except I am only seeing a small portion of the screen. At the bridge, which is the first scene, I can only see just barely passed the little shed on the left side, so I can't go down the path that is apparently there. Even when I change it to not be full screen. The hint and menu stuff all shows at the bottom. It's weird. I haven't had this problem on any other games. Can I tell Big Fish about this somewhere? Any ideas how to fix it?

Edited on 03/12/2012 at 8:43:57 PM PST

[Post New]by tate_wichippi on Mar 27, 12 4:43 PM
i can't get the shovel because i couldn't get the hidden object game that you are supposed to get when you click on the old lady! i restarted the game hoping it would work the second time but still didn't get the hidden object game, so now i can't do anything else, anyone know how to fix this please???

[Post New]by ChrissyDarlin on Apr 30, 12 1:30 AM
I downloaded the iPhone version. I have been happily playing until the dagger key part. I can not get the key. I've tried all over that area to no avail. Anyone else h e this issue?

[Post New]by pookeeeee on May 10, 12 2:46 PM
HELP! I I am in the Underground area, I played both Hidden Object scenes by the fountainan & boiler room. I earned the PRESSURE GAUGE AND THE CORK SCREW, but they did no go into my INVENTORY! Can I get some help with this?

This is the third game by BIGFISH that I bought that did this.. I am not going to spend anymore money on this site. It is a rip off.

[Post New]by justinecurb on Jul 29, 12 8:45 PM
i can't get in the bedroom at the house. i found the images on the bathroom mirror but when i put the lock knobes in the right possition nothing happens. the lock will not unlock. i checked the walkthrough and i seem to have done it right but it will not unlock! can you do anything? i bought the cd vertion at wallmart.

Wrasfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Wrasfish on Mar 7, 13 11:19 AM
I can't get the feathers to turn. Right click doesn't do anything. I had the same problem with Notes of Life--the eighth notes won't change their orientation. Help.

[Post New]by sbarjasi on Oct 12, 14 8:14 AM
Hi,

The game doesn't run at all. Can anybody help? Thanks.

Go to: