autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Combinations.......(HUGE SPOILER'S HAPPENING.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....) LOL

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:20 PM
What to do with Planks......

Stick in fireplace.....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Combinations.......(HUGE SPOILER'S HAPPENING.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....) LOL

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:23 PM
What to do with the Tinderbox.....

Stick on wooden planks in fireplace.....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:25 PM
What to do with Scarecrow....

stick in window....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:27 PM
What to do with Refiner....

Use on undrinkable wine....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:30 PM
What to do with Vintage Wine....

If you give it to the hooker......she will tell you she needs good wine.......
Sadly this is the gross part........mix it with that flask of toad and you will then have good wine......

haven't hooker's suffered enough!!!?????

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:32 PM
What to do with Ladder....

Use on nest.......you get magpie egg and silver brooch.....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:34 PM
What to do with silver...

Give to hooker....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:35 PM
What to do with Antidote....

Use in well.....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:44 PM
What to do with Cartwheel....

Hit it with hammer....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 5:46 PM
What to do with Artificial Nest....

put in Cage.....

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 4:39:17 AM PST

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 27, 11 7:04 PM
Glue....

Brick dust and resin...

sherri10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sherri10 on Mar 27, 11 10:38 PM
I am still sooooooooooooo confused - I got as far as figuring out that in the inventory screen, you use the 1 + 2 + 3 or whatever combination is needed to create a tool...but I can't figure out how to actually use it once I've pulled it into the numbered positions....I tried to make a hook and wanted to use it on the manhole or the grating...but no such luck, so I don't know if I'm even doing any of this right or not...I thought this was going to be a cool/different game...but a lil help would be appreciated....there's not even a hint or help option
- what the heck BF ???

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:38 AM
sherri10 wrote:I am still sooooooooooooo confused - I got as far as figuring out that in the inventory screen, you use the 1 + 2 + 3 or whatever combination is needed to create a tool...but I can't figure out how to actually use it once I've pulled it into the numbered positions....I tried to make a hook and wanted to use it on the manhole or the grating...but no such luck, so I don't know if I'm even doing any of this right or not...I thought this was going to be a cool/different game...but a lil help would be appreciated....there's not even a hint or help option
- what the heck BF ???

Look on the previous page of this thread for Improvised Hook solution and then highlight it.......the Improvised Hook is not made how you think it is.......trial and error......I actuallly got why it was different when I made it and used it....Best of luck to you!

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:41 AM
How to use Improvised Hook...

Use on crooked scaffold....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:44 AM
What to use scoop on....

Use on grating......about cried when i found out this one......again....the solutions in this game sometimes are not always the obvious ones.......

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:46 AM
Shiny Dice....

polish and dirty dice....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:47 AM
Glue...

Brick dust and resin

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:48 AM
Paste arm.....

glue and stone arm....

Then

attach to Bas Relief...

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:49 AM
Wonderful Canvas....

Pallette of light and darkness, damned faded canvas and brush.....

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 28, 11 4:51 AM
Palette of Light and Darkness.....

Copper pot with gold paint, palette, bloody paper, twilight tint

Go to: