bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

New version available for The Revenge - March 29th 2011

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 16, 11 8:30 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:We have a new version of The Revenge available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-Blank inventory items

-Issues completing Hidden Object scenes

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:New version available for The Revenge - March 29th 2011

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 16, 11 8:31 PM
I just downloaded The revenge, and it wont even start up. The screen just keeps flashing, and going back to my home page

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jul 3, 11 6:01 PM
I didn't notice any changes or improvements with the "new" version of "The Revenge". To me, it still appears loaded with lots of technical glitches, including the one that inevitably brings me to a screeching halt, in the game, in Prisoner #2's cell, where I cannot get the chains to attach to the boxcar, no matter WHAT I do!

It's such a disappointment that nothing has really improved and it has been taking me far longer to complete, nearly every screen, than it usually does, on most games like this.

Edited on 07/03/2011 at 6:02:12 PM PST

[Post New]by luseeusa on May 1, 12 1:02 AM
Whoever claimed new version is available Mar 29 2011 - pure fabrication! Big Fish was too much in a hurry to sell us the Games w i t h o u t first testing it, I saw the credits was for mostly Indian nationals. No wonder so much spelling mistakes i.e. Autobus (Octopus) Nife (Knife) Reddish (Radish) Pitcher Plant (Buttercup) Penent (Pendant) even elementary kids can spell better. When you are STUCK you are STUCK forever no forward nor backwards. Their Big Fish support staff replied suggesting I replay as a new player in order to pass that Stage. With a new name I am now STUCK in another Stage where I am in the "lair of the witch" taking the wooden lift which can supposedly climb higher to reach a sword. But no sir, I am STUCK. in the wooden lift ! Hence I went to uninstall this new version is - total pure fabrication ! Ok ? Anyone else agrees, do voice your opinions here so we all need
to evaluate Big Fish Games as suddenly almost all their games are Collectors Editions ? Lets not be taken for a ride anymore !

Go to: