WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 8, 11 7:24 PM
dianafromtexas wrote:I just downloaded a trial version of this game and there are lots of flashes of bright PINK!!! sometimes taking up the whole screen and sometimes just a square here and there. I suspect that there is a glitch in the game. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I delete and re-download? Usually I will have no time left if I download the game twice so that probably won't work. I got the whale's apparatus off his head and patched the balloon but it is pretty distracting with all the PINK flashing on the screen all the time!!!

Yes, many people had this problem. Check the tech thread.

UsiUsiUsi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by UsiUsiUsi on Apr 16, 11 3:49 AM
Real nice game but way too short. Not worth the CE. I have played normal games twice or triple time. Disapointed!

[Post New]by sunshine54 on Apr 29, 11 2:38 AM
I can't seem to get through the first door something seems to be missing (exlir). Where is it? Can someone PLEASE Help.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 29, 11 8:12 PM
sunshine54 wrote:I can't seem to get through the first door something seems to be missing (exlir). Where is it? Can someone PLEASE Help.

Are you looking for the plant healing elixir? If so, it is found on the right hand side of the screen when looking at the door with the figure with wings (and hot air balloons all around). You can find a picture of it on page 4 of the strategy guide. Click on the picture to enlarge it.

I hope this helps! If this isn't what you were looking for, please let me know! Good luck! And happy gaming!

[Post New]by Mellow9967 on Jun 16, 12 9:58 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, dianafromtexas,only I purchased the game first...I want a REFUND or for the technical people to fix this game for me!!

[Post New]by scooterviv on Aug 19, 12 1:26 AM
has to be one of the worst games I have bought, doen't even seem to be the full game, have bought the other title in this series previouly and they have been better. I thought this one was only a demo and not the full game.

Go to: