Re:Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Apr 11, 11 1:54 PM
pazuzu1romrem wrote:
WilJul wrote:
teresaschi wrote:I cant find the crystal to open the door to the summer child. So basically I can't open the winter door. I opened the 1st 3 doors...when I go up the stairs case...I need the crystal that goes in the left alcove. Driving me crazy.

I think you're saying you need the crystal to open the alcove to the fall and winter children, not summer?

If so, the Red Crystal is found in winter above the door to Pandora's Palace (the door that needs a seahorse). You should be able to open the winter door before you open the alcove to the fall and winter children.

Re:Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Apr 11, 11 1:57 PM
I can't find it either. It's not the red crystal but the green crystal that goes into the alcove on the stairs and opens the gate to lets you go up the stairs to the child, like the first staircase. Anyone know where it is? The stratagy guide does'nt say anything about it.

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 2:00:16 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 11, 11 7:31 PM
elvenstardragon wrote:I can't find it either. It's not the red crystal but the green crystal that goes into the alcove on the stairs and opens the gate to lets you go up the stairs to the child, like the first staircase. Anyone know where it is? The stratagy guide does'nt say anything about it.

Perhaps it's because you're looking for a reference to a green crystal that you can't find it in the strategy guide. It is a red crystal you need to open the alcove to the autumn and winter children. (You did need a green crystal to open the alcove to the spring and summer children.) The reference in the strategy guide is on page 38. You will find it in winter in the location I stated in my previous post.

[Post New]by johndeeregrl24 on Apr 12, 11 4:20 PM
Did anyone ever figure this out, I'm stuck in the same spot...

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 13, 11 8:45 PM
johndeeregrl24 wrote:Did anyone ever figure this out, I'm stuck in the same spot...

The answer is in the posts above yours.

Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by roni294 on Apr 23, 11 8:51 AM
Does any one know what to do with the seahorse that has the green jewel in it?? I tried it on the door that says" needs a seahorse" but nothing happens

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Welcome to Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 24, 11 8:10 PM
roni294 wrote:Does any one know what to do with the seahorse that has the green jewel in it?? I tried it on the door that says" needs a seahorse" but nothing happens

Hi roni294! Welcome to the pond!!!

There are several doors that say "needs a seahorse". The green seahorse goes on the door in Spring, make sure you are trying on that door. Hope this helps!

dawnskip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dawnskip on Apr 28, 11 9:10 AM
Don't want to seem like an idiot.....can't reassemble the water crystal and am kinda' lost here. Please help. Love this game so far!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 28, 11 7:17 PM
dawnskip wrote:Don't want to seem like an idiot.....can't reassemble the water crystal and am kinda' lost here. Please help. Love this game so far!

Lol! Don't worry about it! We've all been there!

I'm not sure how to help though, it works just like a jigsaw puzzle. You can find what the completed water crystal looks like in the strategy guide on page 17. Click on the second picture to enlarge it. That may help some. Good luck!

[Post New]by seeme23 on May 18, 11 6:36 AM
I'm suck on the second set of doors, I need a crystal to unblock the passage way by the winter door. any clues where to find it?

[Post New]by PuaMcB on May 27, 11 11:29 AM
elvenstardragon wrote:I can't find it either. It's not the red crystal but the green crystal that goes into the alcove on the stairs and opens the gate to lets you go up the stairs to the child, like the first staircase. Anyone know where it is? The stratagy guide does'nt say anything about it.

I've tried finding the same thing. And no, it is not the one you find on page 38...can't even get into the winter door as can't get up the stairs to the autumn child since don't have the crystal...where is that one found?

And where in the world are you all finding the seahorses? I've gone back a number of times and have not found them.

Thought maybe I'd missed something, so started a new game...STILL LOST...HELP...

Edited on 05/27/2011 at 11:33:04 AM PST

[Post New]by seeme23 on Jun 3, 11 12:27 PM
How do you open winter's door?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jun 3, 11 2:49 PM
Hey seeme23,

I found this helpful tip in another thread:

JennEdge wrote:Nevermind...the medallion you get from the garden goes to the sun child and then the winter door opens. You get the red crystal that opens the pathway in the winter region.

If you have a specific question, you can always use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "winter" and all of the posts with “winter” will come up! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

ape61
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ape61 on Jun 16, 11 12:13 PM
Hi
I need to get into the office to put the clock in, but I can't remember where it is. can anyone help me?

[Post New]by Docjaye on Jul 11, 11 8:08 PM
I have six of the spirit sparks inserted but the last two won't go in...any ideas on what I should or could do?

LADYM408
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by LADYM408 on Jul 15, 11 3:57 AM
I loved this game. It was great.
Thanx. cant wait for #3.

[Post New]by Kleveru on Aug 6, 11 3:01 PM
I am stuck on trying to get 4 of the spirits sparks loaded in. I have tried repeatedly to no avail. Can you let me know if there is a patch to fix this as this is very very frustrating!!!!

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Aug 30, 11 7:33 PM
I found out where to ut the first leafy person but where are the other two. If not a leafy person,what goes in the other two spots?I am also having some problem finding the plant elixir although I know why I am looking for it.I am fairly new to complicated games like this.Will there be a walk through?

RE: Summer Jewel Confusion

[Post New]by MaxtorM on Oct 26, 11 10:06 PM
I think a lot of people were getting confused by the same thing that I was. If you have just completed the third door and are thinking you need to go up the stairway between that and the winter door you are going to find you can't get past the barrier. That is not actually the correct place to go, the jewel you received was the one for summer, and the spring and summer children are up the stairway on the left side of the hub. I hope this helps clear things up.

[Post New]by Lest282 on Feb 6, 12 5:08 PM

I have the 3snowflakes but cannot find out where they go...help

Go to: