Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Post any The Revenge technical issues here only

[Post New]by vbats on Jul 6, 11 7:28 PM
[u]Thanks, I'll give those a try.

[Post New]by Mumu1947 on Oct 21, 11 6:01 AM
Have gotten to the cave with the cart & man who is walled. Have put the chains int he wrong place & cannot move them. What now?

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Dec 10, 11 12:42 PM
This is by far the buggiest game I have ever purchased from Big Fish. I purchased it on 4 April, and I suppose the Demo was okay or I would not have purchased it. However, I don't think I ever finished it because once I had the full version I discovered more bugs than you'd find in a filthy kitchen.

So even though I purchased it AFTER the last "new version" was released, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if it would play better. It is still a nightmare. So far I have encountered two **** scenes where the cursor stopped working halfway through and I had to shut the game down and restart it. Also, there were a couple of **** scenes where I had to back out halfway through the list, do something somewhere else, and return to finish the list. And I only discovered THAT by looking at the walkthrough; the game gives you absolutely no guidance at all, so what may have actually been intentional on the part of the developers feels like a glitch, and a damned unpleasant one at that.

There's a lot to like about this game: the graphics are gorgeous and the hidden objects fit well with the story line. The music, I am afraid, I found irritating after a while because it is nothing but the same series of chords on a loop and it never changes.

Also, while this is not my first experience with a game developed by people whose first language is not English, it is by far the worst. Some of the translations are so bad that they make no sense whatsoever.

I could overlook the annoying music if I were not still running into obvious bugs. I am running Windows 7 on a computer that I just bought last May so I know it isn't the machine.

I don't know if there are many other fishies out there having these issues, but if there are, you might want to inform the developers that a new build is needed because this one is still a nightmare to play.

Go to: