Re:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship forum

[Post New]by eterrymo on Apr 8, 11 10:01 AM
set the time to 4:30

[Post New]by jllawson2011 on Apr 10, 11 6:27 AM
I am stuck! Please can some one give me a hint on where and how to get water for pitcher to put fire out in fireplace, need hint how to find key or combination for chest in back of truck outside hotel and hint on where to find last piece of ladder where bus is? Also I cannot see all the items I have collected. Am I supposed to?
Thanks

neet3465
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by neet3465 on Apr 12, 11 2:33 PM
clicking on small hand on clock will not connect, Help

[Post New]by Caralan on Apr 12, 11 4:27 PM
OK have completed it. I too ran into some glitches, but I did not download the upgrade. I found that if you know where the glitches are, if you save and quit just before and then go back into the game this sometimes helps. I also found it played smoother and with less bugs when play on whatever the heck the non-cassual mode is, can't remember.. not casual?

I suspect but won't be able to prove until I have played it a few more times, that if you discover a morphing object and click too quickly on a found object that also causes issues.

Overall, pretty cute game. The non-hidden-object puzzles are a wee bit too simple but that just might be me.

I also found the language/translations to be pretty funny but you have to bear in mind that my mother tongue is English (as in the UK type English/England) you can kind of tell it was written in a non-English language and then translated by people who either a) do not have English as their first language or b) are English/Brits but but are not fluent in the original language either. Translation is not easy and never direct, there are always colloquialisms and nuances, if it were straightforward then BableFish would work a lot better than it does!

Just my tuppence worth :o)

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 16, 11 12:17 AM
I have the clock hands and face on the clock, already worked out it had to go to 4.30, but no go, the hands just spin straight back to12 and I can't function any further.

[Post New]by patinzhills on Apr 16, 11 6:15 AM
My cursor is STUCK in the clock. The minute hand just spins and I can't even move my cursor out of the inset box. I have to totally shut down.!

[Post New]by sandy90bear on Apr 16, 11 9:56 AM
As several others have reported, I am also stuck at the clock with the minute hand spinning and having to "esc" to get out of the situation. Cannot move forward in game. Can anyone help, or has customer support been contacted? Do we just wait for them to answer these posts?

sewsavy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sewsavy1 on Apr 16, 11 5:54 PM
Yup...stuck at the clock, too Second hand just spins around and "Esc" is the only way out.

msg30
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by msg30 on Apr 16, 11 6:54 PM
I am stuck on the clock as well. I have it set at 4:30 but nothing happens. have to esc to get out of it. Anyone have any tricks to get through this?

[Post New]by phonegal1936 on Apr 16, 11 8:06 PM
Cannot locate the last piece of sponge....help !!!

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 16, 11 9:09 PM
Hello creative little games people HELP

[Post New]by elliekate on Apr 17, 11 7:37 AM
I'm stuck on the clock in the hut on the small island. I cannot set it to the correct time. A "hand" cursor appears and will move the minute hand of the clock around and around, but nothing else happens and I have to hit "esc" to get out, but I can't go any further in the game without finishing the clock. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but to no avail. Can anyone tell me how to set the clock correctly to move on?

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 17, 11 5:33 PM
We're all asking the same question, and one about the sponge, and all I can hear in reply is a deafening silence, HELLLLLLP, we need your technical little brains to make the clock tick.

KTJayne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by KTJayne on Apr 18, 11 1:49 AM
WOW!!! I just finished playing this game and I tell you what...it is one of the most exciting games I've played since being with Big Fish (5 years)! I started at 6 p.m. and done at 2:40 a.m. I couldn't stop til' I was done!!! The ending is explosive. Like a lot of Hidden Object Games that are over before you know it, this one takes you on a journey that keeps you in a frenzy to keep searching (for answers). I rate this game a 10...keep them coming like this. For those who haven't played yet, you're in for a good time.

Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship forum

[Post New]by litsaki93 on Apr 18, 11 2:29 AM
hi! i dont speak english good, i hope to understand! well, im in the level, with monkeys, and photos, broken bridge.... I've posted correctly masks, I entered the cave, but i dont know what to do next. a note tell me: and the darkness will shallow light and the sun will become as black as a moa tree...... your weapon is in the cave under the.... oh! i dont understand.
moreover, a column has a various of symbols and the tip tell: i need to press the buttons in a certain order, well, whats the order?? please help me!!!

[Post New]by misseymoe on Apr 18, 11 3:53 PM
I missed something somewhere in both the game and the walkthrough...but I cannot find the crowbar I need to open the chest on the dock. Can someone give me hint? thank you!!

[Post New]by jeffy246 on Apr 19, 11 10:55 AM
I to am stuck at the clock. I can either get the clock hands to set but then nothing happens, or the hands will just spin and i have to hit escape to get out. help! this is so frustrating.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 19, 11 12:05 PM
Hi folks,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that if you're experiencing troubles with the clock, please write in to Tech Support (you can click on this link) with a Dr. Felix report (you can click here as well) as our team is trying to collect more information about this issue. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Apr 19, 11 9:33 PM
Thank you I did write to tech support but never received a reply, will report again, maybe now they know there is an issue that is effecting so many, we will be able to fix it, great game, and looking forward to going back to it.

[Post New]by bdr0446 on Apr 20, 11 8:44 AM
grahamwestall wrote:need help iv put the clock face on with both hands what do i do next please

Go to: