Re:Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mombrat on Apr 2, 11 3:22 PM
I had the same problem as others posted. I played the trial and it was fine. When I bought the game, the hint doesn't work any more. I uninstalled and am reinstalling, maybe that will work.

Re:Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by beestitcher on Apr 2, 11 3:45 PM
I downloaded the trial but when I click on play now nothing happenes. I loved the 1st game so I was really looking forward to this one. Guess I'll try the uninstall/reinstall route.

jb_42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jb_42 on Apr 2, 11 4:11 PM
Same problem - white background on luggage in locker and so I can't complete the puzzle. Any fix?

[Post New]by maui_girl1973 on Apr 2, 11 4:27 PM
I've just purchased this game and would really enjoy it but am having an issue. The game is very slow in responding to any clicking anywhere, I have to click numerous times to get a response. Even exiting the game takes forever and a day. I don't have this kind of a problem with my other games at all, maybe this game needs an update ? Anyone else experiencing this ?

[Post New]by juliebugs79 on Apr 2, 11 5:59 PM
The game was very slow to respond to my clicks also. I was clicking numerous times but found that I didn't need to. Once was enough. It just took FOREVER. It was very annoying. I only lasted 2 scenes in the game because of this. It wasn't slow in any other way for me however. No problem exiting the game or anything else.

saskatil
Stingray
Stingray
5,626 Posts

[Post New]by saskatil on Apr 2, 11 5:59 PM
Same problem with the white space in the luggage locker! Had a great game up until that! Well, I will just skip the puzzle - but not happy, devs!

agnesnic
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by agnesnic on Apr 2, 11 6:06 PM
I had no difficulties throughout the game until the last scene (Temple Room with gas lamp, crystals and model ship to be placed -figurines placed earlier) and the game closes down. I have tried re-starting the game and the game still closes down.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Apr 2, 11 7:16 PM
swtndsr2 wrote:My prolem is that when I try to play demo my computer shuts down and goes black....I think there might be a bug in the system....I'll wait for the fix....good luck to the fishies in the pond.

I had a similar problem. Screen went black and then I got an error message. A shame as i was just about to click 'buy'.

gingy47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by gingy47 on Apr 2, 11 7:51 PM
I made it to what seems to be the last scene when the game just shuts down on it's own...have gone back in twice, same thing, unable to finish the game...

dianna925
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,393 Posts

[Post New]by dianna925 on Apr 2, 11 7:59 PM
Kelvarda wrote:Looking at the screen shot for the luggage puzzle I now know what the problem is:

We are NOT seeing the inside of the locker, just a plain white background with no shelves, and no dividers. Therefore we do not know where the spaces are to place the luggage.

The ONLY option you have, if this is the case, is to wait for, and use the SKIP BUTTON

Developers: please take note!

Kel

I had the same problem BUT my cursor also was acting crazy (had to move it verrry sllloooowly to get where I wanted to go) & with over 15 minutes left on the demo, the Skip button didn't fill before the time ran out. Hope there is a 'fix' soon!

proudaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by proudaunt on Apr 2, 11 8:29 PM
dianna925 wrote:
I had the same problem BUT my cursor also was acting crazy (had to move it verrry sllloooowly to get where I wanted to go) & with over 15 minutes left on the demo, the Skip button didn't fill before the time ran out. Hope there is a 'fix' soon!

The exact same thing happened to me. The game was playing fine, until I entered the locker. Then it was like the game was frozen, the cursor was just crawling along. I was finally able to click the "Close" button. I exited the game and tried again. Same thing. Finally able to hit the close button again. I exited the game and tried again. I had 14 minutes left of the trial, so I figured I'll just wait for the Skip button to fill. But my time expired before the Skip button even filled. I was going to buy, but not if this will continue to be a problem. Especially since I see some are having a similar problem later in the game. It's a shame, too, since I was loving the game

antiquer
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,386 Posts

[Post New]by antiquer on Apr 2, 11 10:24 PM
Locker with luggage looks like a good puzzle, but I too have only a few pieces and white background. Should I wait for fix, skip or try to contact customer service before buying?

Scout4107
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Scout4107 on Apr 3, 11 3:48 AM
Having trouble with the moving ball puzzle in the submarine. After one click, the puzzle freezes. Waited for the skip bar to fill, clicked that, but nothing happened. Have to press Ctrl, Alt, delete to get out of the game. Please help. Thanks

vbeau84
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by vbeau84 on Apr 3, 11 5:55 AM
When you put the seahorse key into the door (already had the other part); it takes AGES to choose skip! (I HATE minigames!)

ysgol
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ysgol on Apr 3, 11 6:38 AM
i have been downloading this game for 2 hours. is anybody else having same problem.

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Apr 3, 11 9:02 AM
angelfishsb wrote:sjlovescc, I am having the same problem. Bought the game and there are no places to go on the map that would have activity. Hit the hint button and it just drains without telling you anything. Please help.

Same problem here! I bought the game without demoing b/c the reviews were so great. I've been booted out of it several times, and now when I go back in all the areas are locked and the hint button just drains without doing anything. Guess I'll try the uninstall/reinstall route and if it doesn't correct will contact Customer Support. If anyone can figure this out, please PM me!

Thanks!
Gail

NikkiNox
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by NikkiNox on Apr 3, 11 9:36 AM
I beta tested this game a few weeks ago and told them about the locker room puzzle problem. When I downloaded the game yesterday the same puzzle still has the same problem! Come on guys!

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Apr 3, 11 12:22 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem! Every area is locked and hint button just drains. I started again with a different profile and got booted out of the game. I'll be contacting Customer Support.

Gail

[Post New]by lulu160 on Apr 3, 11 1:03 PM
I have a problem towards the end. I find all the pieces for the crow bar but it does not go into inventory and I cannot proceed with the game. Anyone else?

n2u2nyte
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by n2u2nyte on Apr 3, 11 3:25 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't play the locker game,white screen. Didn't want to skip but had to.

Go to: