Re:Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by darkpoet25 on Nov 16, 12 9:53 AM
grandmaellie wrote:Help I am stuck in the bonus section. I need a candle to light the powder so I can get rid of the scorpion but there is no candle available. I have tried to use the Strategy Guide but it does not tell where to get the candle either. Thanks

Same here, I am having trouble in the same spot.

[Post New]by Andrina85 on Dec 6, 12 9:04 PM
I am enjoying Gravely Silent, but I neglected to collect the broken heart token from the hidden object search under Chapt 6 Larena Rainheart - now I can't make the termite potion to move forward. Anyone got any suggestions?

Bonus game - where is burning candle?

[Post New]by Naturekris on Dec 10, 12 12:32 PM
I am also having problem finding the burning candle to get rid of the scorpion and get the sad star #2. Wa;lkthrough says candle is by dragon, but it is not there

[Post New]by Jfitzy62255 on Dec 29, 12 8:26 AM
bfgDonau wrote:Welcome to the pond 7329!

Although we don't have a separate walkthrough for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition at this time, a Strategy Guide is included in the game. To access it just look for the banner that says "Strategy Guide" just above the top right of the Inventory box when you're in play mode.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

I do not have the strategy guide banner above the inventory box. The hint icon is to the right, but no strategy guide

Go to: