Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by quackieduck on Apr 25, 11 8:26 AM
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.


I'm having the same problem - I make it to the bottom switch with plenty of time but the switch just sticks. I'm giving up if there is no solution to this as there is obviously a fault somewhere.

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by quackieduck on Apr 25, 11 8:29 AM
There is something wrong with the bottom switch as it sticks - how can I resolve this? It's impossible to get to the jackhammer when this switch sticks for 3-4 secs each time.

 
DuBeck
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by DuBeck on Apr 28, 11 12:04 AM
I had a lot of problems with time also, partly coz of lag on my pc but..................
once i lured the bird down to the lower level..voila!!!! instant success as you gain a lot of time without being attacks by the blasted thing

Always did dislike birds.....now i really detest them

Does anyone know how to get the collectibles on the upper level, to the right??? I have the same problem with level 2/11..collectibles in space without a whip ot transporter to get me there????

 
dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by dwright005 on Apr 28, 11 3:38 AM
grannylover59 wrote:
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.


Contact customer support, There is something wrong in your game.


mine is doing the same thing, Did you fix yours?

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by xiaoyang96 on Apr 30, 11 8:04 AM
I was having the same issues due to the lag time between screens - what FINALLY worked for me was when I figured out that, when you're switching screens and there's a "ping" sound, immediately after the second "ping" your character can start moving, even if you still can't see the screen yet. So after I got the blowtorch on the top screen and began switching to the middle screen, I moved granny to the right as soon as I heard the second ping, which had her drop off the ledge and land on the ladder below by the time I could actually see the screen again (and saving me about 5 seconds for the blowtorch), then after I began switching to the bottom screen, after the second ping I began moving granny right, down, and right - so when the screen finally appeared she was almost to the ladder near the jackhammer, and I was juuuuust able to blow out the wall before time ran out (although I went through several tries of it running out just as I got there before I actually nailed it!).

Hell of a way to have to play a "fun" game, though - I look forward to the granny games and find them a stimulating and challenging but fun way to de-stress at the end of the day - however, I think I may need therapy after this one. Had I known it would be this problematic I would never have bought it. Very disappointed.

 
SMITTY1
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by SMITTY1 on Apr 30, 11 11:39 AM
I feel exactly the same way. I have all the Supergranny games and have enjoyed playing them. This game is way too hard. Relaxing? NO WAY!! STRESSFUL? WAY!! FRUSTRATING? YES!!
I play games to relax. I am trying to get through this but may never make it. I will think twice B4 I ever buy another Supergranny. None of the first 5 was this difficult.

Edited on 04/30/2011 at 5:14:52 PM PST


 
Lakergurl
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by Lakergurl on May 5, 11 1:29 PM
I agree. I loved the first 5 SG, but this one is so frustrating. Games should be FUN, they should not want to make you pull your hair out. I have enough stress in my life, I don't need a game I play to unwind to stress me out even more, lol!

Edited on 05/06/2011 at 10:57:21 AM PST


 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by gottaski on May 28, 11 9:13 PM
xiaoyang96 wrote:I was having the same issues due to the lag time between screens - what FINALLY worked for me was when I figured out that, when you're switching screens and there's a "ping" sound, immediately after the second "ping" your character can start moving, even if you still can't see the screen yet. So after I got the blowtorch on the top screen and began switching to the middle screen, I moved granny to the right as soon as I heard the second ping, which had her drop off the ledge and land on the ladder below by the time I could actually see the screen again (and saving me about 5 seconds for the blowtorch), then after I began switching to the bottom screen, after the second ping I began moving granny right, down, and right - so when the screen finally appeared she was almost to the ladder near the jackhammer, and I was juuuuust able to blow out the wall before time ran out (although I went through several tries of it running out just as I got there before I actually nailed it!).

Hell of a way to have to play a "fun" game, though - I look forward to the granny games and find them a stimulating and challenging but fun way to de-stress at the end of the day - however, I think I may need therapy after this one. Had I known it would be this problematic I would never have bought it. Very disappointed.

 
grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 28, 11 11:05 PM
Is this game frustrating? Yes and no. Compared to Super granny 5 it is hard.
Super Granny 5 was way too easy. It was east to out run the enemy.
Super Granny 4 wasn't easy either. The poodles could catch granny if she wasn't careful.
The bulldogs were similiar tothe droids in this level. Who could ever forget about those machines that you had too dig holes for.
Some of those levels had me spending way too much time on.
Nothing compares to Granny in Paradise. It was and still is way harder than Super Granny 6.
The gorillas were very fast at getting to granny and sneaky.
Who could ever forger level 76 and how many days I spent on the level. I could have sworn that there was an error. How about the dog. The icy levels where you lost the kittens or slid into the water.
Even Super Granny 3 had its moments, who could ever forget the year 2000 and its frustrating levels.
What made this one hard was the extra scenes that we weren't ready for.

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by preciousfaith on May 29, 11 4:50 PM
Yes, but all the other Grannys were FUN! They releived my STRESS LEVEL. This one ... I can take, on some days, only 2 trys with that 'confounded' blue bird & my blood pressures hits the roof. I'm determined to try though, It might take the rest of the year. So I close Granny 6 out and go back to one of the older ones & have fun.

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by bokvel on Dec 1, 12 9:18 PM
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.

 
grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Dec 2, 12 11:42 AM
quackieduck wrote:
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.


You can watch this level at you tube, there is no way to skip it.

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by PlayerNana on Mar 15, 13 10:50 PM
gottaski wrote:Have tried for several weeks now and can't stand this anymore. Have always loved Granny but this is just annoying. I even downloaded V 10005 and it didn't help. No matter how much time I have when I reach the bottom, the switch hesitates more than other switches and even if I had 12 seconds when I hit the switch, I only have 4 or 5 seconds left when I can move again. It never changes no matter what I do. I have tried all suggestions and have plenty of time when I reach the switch but it robs my time before I can move again. Does anyone know a way to just skip this level?
Thanks.


And it's still happening. Sooooooo frustrating.

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by PlayerNana on Mar 15, 13 10:56 PM
I'm sorry I bought this to be honest. Games are supposed to be fun. This one is not fun but just frustrating. I think the designers have not taken into account that we all play on different PC's with different levels of expertise. It's just too hard and needs to be fixed. The lever between level 2 and 3 is losing the time, it has nothing to do with how the game is played. It's a fault in the program. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

 
grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 16, 13 8:56 AM
PlayerNana wrote:I'm sorry I bought this to be honest. Games are supposed to be fun. This one is not fun but just frustrating. I think the designers have not taken into account that we all play on different PC's with different levels of expertise. It's just too hard and needs to be fixed. The lever between level 2 and 3 is losing the time, it has nothing to do with how the game is played. It's a fault in the program. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!![/quote


This game has been out for a while now. If you are stuck on level 2 12 you can watch it on you tube.
The developer of this game sold out. There is no way to demand that it be fixed.
You can get through each level. Unlike other granny 's that were too easy, this one is a little harder and as you said frustrating.

 

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by PlayerNana on Mar 18, 13 10:46 PM
grannylover59 wrote:
PlayerNana wrote:I'm sorry I bought this to be honest. Games are supposed to be fun. This one is not fun but just frustrating. I think the designers have not taken into account that we all play on different PC's with different levels of expertise. It's just too hard and needs to be fixed. The lever between level 2 and 3 is losing the time, it has nothing to do with how the game is played. It's a fault in the program. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!![/quote


This game has been out for a while now. If you are stuck on level 2 12 you can watch it on you tube.
The developer of this game sold out. There is no way to demand that it be fixed.
You can get through each level. Unlike other granny 's that were too easy, this one is a little harder and as you said frustrating.


Even though the developer of the game is no longer around it should still be able to be fixed. I have watched it on Youtube and followed the directions to the letter but still the lever to the 3rd level is losing seconds. This is a game fault, not a user fault. I have contacted customer support only to be directed to this page. Sorry, not good enough.

 
grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Mar 19, 13 8:53 AM
PlayerNana wrote:
grannylover59 wrote:
PlayerNana wrote:I'm sorry I bought this to be honest. Games are supposed to be fun. This one is not fun but just frustrating. I think the designers have not taken into account that we all play on different PC's with different levels of expertise. It's just too hard and needs to be fixed. The lever between level 2 and 3 is losing the time, it has nothing to do with how the game is played. It's a fault in the program. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!![/quote


This game has been out for a while now. If you are stuck on level 2 12 you can watch it on you tube.
The developer of this game sold out. There is no way to demand that it be fixed.
You can get through each level. Unlike other granny 's that were too easy, this one is a little harder and as you said frustrating.


Even though the developer of the game is no longer around it should still be able to be fixed. I have watched it on Youtube and followed the directions to the letter but still the lever to the 3rd level is losing seconds. This is a game fault, not a user fault. I have contacted customer support only to be directed to this page. Sorry, not good enough.


At the time this game was released, there were a lot of complaints about this level because of the time. I complained about it as well as others nothing happened.
It is not the responsibility of BFG to fix a game that has been out for a few years now.
Once you lure the birds down to the second level you can get the key to the lock.
You do have to be quick, It also depends on dodging the flying birds and knowing where to dig to save time.

 
grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:super granny 6 level 2-12 pyramid scheme

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 7, 13 4:12 PM
I just finished replaying Super Granny: Winter Wonderland. I came to some levels where I did not have enough time to get the key to the lock. Since I had played this game before I knew that it was possible but no matter what I did this time, I ran out of time. I finally tried change the size of my screen to window, worked like a charm. I had to change it in a number of places. It might work with this game.
I have an all in one, with a wide screen.

 
 
 
 
Go to: