Re:Welcome to Mystery Novel forum

[Post New]by angellove on May 6, 11 9:18 AM
Like all the others, I am stuck and could really use the Walkthrough.
Also wish I hadn't bought it.

Firewitch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Firewitch on May 8, 11 1:59 PM
No there is no walkthrough for this game as of yet but by the time you have played the first few minutes of this game, you have already traveled to everywhere except through the tree that needs a saw. If you just go everywhere you have already been and look for sparkles, you will find everything. The saw for the tree is found in a hidden object over in the shed by the mansion. It is actually a chainsaw. The chest in front of the mansion needs a screwdriver found in hidden object in your house. The second statuette needed for something in the mansion is in the jail encased in glass with wires attached to it. The wirecutters are on the boat by the docks. The valve stem needed in the hut is in the cabinet near the door for the vavle stem. The key is in the clock in the hut. The gear is in a hidden object in the mansion. I found all these by just looking around for sparkles and clicking on the mirror for hints. The file is used to get the fuel can from the jail cage. Again...just look around.

[Post New]by docvenus on May 12, 11 6:14 PM
Help... How do you get back into the mansion and how do you get the tire out of the water?

[Post New]by ducky28 on May 30, 11 9:18 PM
you get back into the mansion through the window to the left of the door. I balieve you need to click on the flower in the police station. It will give you acid to melt the chain on the box to get the chainsaw.

[Post New]by westnorth on Jun 20, 11 7:06 AM
5TH idol - I was stuck also. Go back to Town - police dept. and other - you will have hidden objects - idols are there!

[Post New]by medvito on Jul 2, 11 2:07 PM
I am having such problems with this game, I'm so sorry I bought it. I only got about 5 minutes into it and I'm trying to click on the coat rack (in a hallway) because it's sparkling and my hint told me to do that. I get the magnifying glass but nothing happens. I wish I could get my free game back and give up on this one. So far, what I have played is not very good.

[Post New]by maoism on Jul 11, 11 9:56 PM
I cant seem to go back to the mansion by the side window once I trigger the Hidden Object scene there.

Anyone else having this problem as well?

I restarted the game but still the problem persists.

Edited on 07/11/2011 at 9:56:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Bubbebatten on Aug 8, 11 4:56 PM
valeriepres wrote:I can't get further than the tree that needs sawing outside the police station. Where do I find the saw.
Did anyone tell you where the saw was. I love the walk thoughs too. But, I don't see the answers to the forums. Only one with the flower pot and I hit on it and it didn't work. I guess you have to go in order or things just don't work.

[Post New]by Bubbebatten on Aug 10, 11 11:53 AM
I have gotten stopped here and there in this game. But, I have stopped and return to the game after the time of a cool down. I am at the island and can't seem to get anywhere with the wirer and the door and the water and the glass being broken. But, I thought the same about the house and the other places. "This is it" not going to finish this game. It's a good game because you WILL find the answer. I have played other games that I still haven't gotten anywhere. I am new at games and am a old lady. So if I can get it you can too. I like these games you are made to think or look around. That doesn't mean that I haven't hated the game at times. But now I am looking at it differently. I have other games. I take a break from this one when I can't go ahead and then go back to it to move on. For me that really helps me move ahead taking those breaks. I want to thank the person who wrote about looking for the lights binking that was a real help. Yes, I will be happy to get to the end, but then isn't that what this type of game is suppose to do?

[Post New]by Rebel33 on Aug 23, 11 1:16 PM
jdelbove wrote:I only need one more idol for the door but have nothing in my inventory and every place I go, he says the same stupid thing! "I have no business here at all".

Needless to say, I am stuck and can't go any further. I'm sorry now that I BOUGHT this game.

Any help would be great.

Thanks......JoAnne

Welcome to Mystery Novel forum

[Post New]by Rebel33 on Aug 23, 11 1:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Novel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Novel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Mystery Novel forum

[Post New]by Rebel33 on Aug 23, 11 1:33 PM
Rebel33 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Novel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Novel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re: reply to lost idol

[Post New]by cherbond on Sep 22, 11 8:53 PM
go to the cliff edge there will be a new bridge, cross it , put your idols in it , you should have 4 , go back to the tree just before the cliff you will see a wagon wheel collect the last idol then proceed back to the door

[Post New]by pichuc on May 12, 12 1:27 PM
To all of you looking for the last idol!!I I finally found it, I was going to give up.I visited all the places again, go to the old house with the old gate, you have to enter through the window. there is a fire place. go through the right door, you'll find yourself in a dark stairs sort of red. don't climb the stairs, start turnig around and You will fine yourself in a room previously visited, I call it an egiptian room, you'll see the sparkles, voila!! there is your last idol. Hope this help..

[Post New]by rainflo on Dec 8, 12 12:51 PM
Where is the cable that connects to the engine on the ferry boat? I have been back to all the locations to look for the sparkles indicated hidden objects but did not find any. I have the gas can, but not the cable.

[Post New]by lee1988 on Jan 7, 13 2:32 PM
i am stuck i need the gear for the clock but i dont know where to find it

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jan 14, 13 3:28 PM
Not sure what is going on with this game but I am fed up with it. I guess I was almost done, had all 5 idols and placed them in the door. Then the game locked up and I could go no further so had to exit and try again. When I started back up I only had 4 idols, not sure what happened to the 5th one. I have gone back over the game again and again hunting for more HO scenes and tried the hint about the wagon wheel but I simply cannot find the 5th idol again.

Anyone else have this problem?

Go to: