walkthrough

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by birdie5 on Apr 17, 11 6:29 PM
TGT is Tomorrow's Game Today and is only available to trial or purchase by members.

[Post New]by brassminnie on Apr 17, 11 8:34 PM
This grandma also uses WTs to decide whether or not to buy a game. It's the only way to be sure it's actually an adventure, not just one hidden object scene after another on 'exotic' backgrounds. I'm an author. I play for the story. I do 'hidden object scenes' in my work space, frequently. Now where's the geneology chart for these characters? I'm sure I laid the car keys on it.

[Post New]by dentonlady on Apr 20, 11 8:51 PM
I FOUND THE WHEEL AND THE BOLTS TO THE TRUCK, WHERE IS THE TOOL TO TIGHTEN THE BOLTS?

LeonDiane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by LeonDiane on Apr 21, 11 7:44 PM
NO walkthough! What is wrong with this picture.

LeonDiane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by LeonDiane on Apr 21, 11 7:44 PM
NO walkthough! What is wrong with this picture.

[Post New]by reestit on Apr 22, 11 4:01 AM
dentonlady wrote:I FOUND THE WHEEL AND THE BOLTS TO THE TRUCK, WHERE IS THE TOOL TO TIGHTEN THE BOLTS?

In the box on the ferry!

[Post New]by lgracie3 on Apr 23, 11 4:45 PM
efembe123 wrote:PLEEZZZZ CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET INTO THE MAYORS HOUSE, HAVE BEEN IN THROUGH BY DIGGING THE GROUND, BUT NOW CAN'T GET BACK IN.

Efembe
I dont know if anyone has answered you yet, but here goes. In order to get back into the Mayor's house, go to the front of the house and veer hard left. If you were
looking at a clock face where the house is 12 and the digging is 2, point to 10:30 and you willl get in through the window.
Hope it helps!

[Post New]by Bassinthru on Apr 24, 11 5:30 PM
I never fork out $6.99 without knowing how much time I have left to play once the demo time expires....Too many times I purchased games that only had 10 or 15 minutes left. That's why I won't buy this game, even though I enjoyed the demo..and I think most of us experienced HOG players are wanting the walkthrough for that same reason...........not for help playing the game..

[Post New]by blueslovr2 on Apr 26, 11 1:49 PM
I'm lost without a walkthrough. I have been to every spot that I can in the game but can't find where to use the file. That's all I've got in my inventory right now. :-(

[Post New]by soldiersmomma on May 17, 11 8:39 AM
You all can go to [removed by moderator] and key in the game title and will find a walk through for Mystery Novel or any other game you may need help with.
If you are a member just sign, if not create an account that is a free membership.
This is where I go all the time when I can not find any info on BF. I try out and only buy HOG'S. I am addicted to them. Hope this helps all of those out there having trouble.

Edited on 05/17/2011 at 9:27:16 AM PST

[Post New]by msnanapatty75 on May 17, 11 8:43 PM
Where do I find Removed by moderator.

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on May 24, 11 6:51 PM
PJGraybill wrote:I love the walkthroughs, When i'm stuck on something & need help. I'm stuck on mystery novel & I don't have a wt.

I cannot find the part & the gas for the boat. I went back through every place & I come up empty. PLEASE HELP......

Hi The parts for the engine is there in the engine hole you just have to put them in place. The fuel is in the jail.

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Jun 3, 11 4:54 AM
I have 5 of the idols but I can't figger out where to go from here. Can someone give me a hand?

Also, a message to the admins...from a marketing aspect, I would think you would want every game to have a walkthrough for the customers because we get through games faster and therefore buy more games. I know that's how it works for me.

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Jun 3, 11 5:20 AM
Nevermind. I figured it out and finished the game. That was a bugger....but cool.

Re:Help!

[Post New]by kathap on Sep 20, 11 11:34 AM
I justed started Mystery Novel and I'm in the third? room - looks kind of like a kitchen.
I can't do anything. The table keeps sparkling, but when I click, nothing happens. Where do I go from here?

Go to: