Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship! April, 11, 2

[Post New]by lbelair on Apr 15, 11 10:10 PM
I still cannot get the clock to work and have the update! Help!

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship! April, 11, 2

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 16, 11 3:39 PM
The update didint fix the clock problem. Uninstalled game again and reloaded, changed screen name and the clock is still not working and had to escape out again.

This is really aggrevating.

Glad to have read that some fishies are playing bug free.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Apr 16, 11 6:41 PM
More 'objects from beyond' to collect. I like these ALAWAR games. Seems like it's just as well I waited to buy as the game runs really well now.

I much prefer this type of HOG, don't know the proper acronym .

Well worth a play now. Excellent game .

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Apr 17, 11 11:54 PM
I installed the games a few hours ago, and am having the same problem as others with the clock. Am wondering if there is any point to uninstalling & reinstalling??

FRUSTRATING

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Apr 18, 11 8:51 PM
I am also having the clock problem!
I will write into CS tomorrow, this is getting old .. and very time consuming. ya know, I just wanted to relax and play a game - not run a diagnostic.

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Apr 18, 11 9:39 PM
I uninstalled/reinstalled game & now it works.

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Apr 22, 11 10:08 PM
I love this game but...Man, I'm having same problem with the clock and did with the luggage. You can't set the time @ all! But I guess I'll reinstall and prob lose what I've done so far...

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Apr 24, 11 1:18 PM
Same Problem! Update installed, clock does nothing. Game does not freeze, just will not do anything on the clock. Do not really like having to uninstall and reinstall after all the time I've spent getting to that level. I'll try it, but if that does not fix the problem, I will have to get a credit and get another game. Don't have time to go through tech support and screw up other things in my computer so it will have to work or I'll have to get a credit. I'm using a Dell 2009 Studio 17 with Window's Vista Premium Home Edition 64 bit. I also use Google Chrome, and I think it's a Microsoft problem and I don't have time for that either. Guess I'll just get Dell to help.

[Post New]by tntsrq on Apr 25, 11 7:08 AM
I am also having the problem with the clock. Will there be a new release to fix this problem????

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship! April, 11,

[Post New]by craigalter1 on Apr 25, 11 10:06 AM
I got this game and it does not work right.
What can i do to fix it?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship! April 11, 2

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 26, 11 1:26 PM
Hi everyone!

We have a newer build available now for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship that also addresses issues with the game freezing or crashing at the clock scene and at the light in the last scene.

To get the updated version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. More info can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship! April 22, 2011

I'm going to lock up this thread since this update is available, but please contact Customer Support for help with any technical issues and feel free to add any concerns to the Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only thread as well.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: