Missing Item

Zaitai
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Missing Item

[Post New]by Zaitai on Apr 15, 11 6:29 AM
No chisel, no lever. Am anticipating other errors. I wonder if BFG will fix this for us.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Apr 15, 11 7:22 AM
well i am glad it is not just my eyesight! game been playing perfectly until get to jail scene, and no chisel to be found..tried hint button couple times, thought i would come check out the forum, and see if anyone else having same problem, and seems to be a few of us!!
Will be contacting CS, i suggest you all do the same, and hopefully problem can be resolved..this is one game i didn't bother to demo, as i love the puppet show games, big disappointment!!

lanzakaren
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lanzakaren on Apr 15, 11 8:16 AM
me too cant get the chisel or lever and cant play the rest of the game. This is the second time i have installed the game as the first time the cursor was floating all over the place then they fixed it so i bought the game , now cant play it

[Post New]by duhette on Apr 15, 11 9:02 AM
I too am having the same problems, Right now in the game I am missing 3 objects from the hidden scenes. Just purchased the game this morning since I am home sick and wanted something fun to do.

[Post New]by stuckinhell on Apr 15, 11 10:08 AM
I swear they are hiring all the terminated, SLEEPING, air tranffic controllers to test this game. First you fix the slow, lagging problem, but did you just quit playing then? Or does it take at least 5 pages of complaints before you realize there is a problem.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Apr 15, 11 10:10 AM
Yup, I'm also missing the chisel back at the beginning where the jail cell is. The hint keeps pointing to it, but there's nothing there.

[Post New]by kateydo on Apr 15, 11 10:14 AM
hi everyone kinda new to the form im havin same problems as everyone else altho i didnt dl the gme till today so i had the fixed dl and it stil aint workin

missing chisel,lever and head all **** scenes did the uninstall twice and still not workin ,,anyone any idea as to how long it takes bf to fix the probs played for the hour then bought it now it wont work

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 10:23:38 AM PST

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Apr 15, 11 10:17 AM
And now I'm missing the lever. I guess I'm not playing in the right order. The hint points to the umbrella handle so maybe that's the problem?

Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Angel369 on Apr 15, 11 10:21 AM
carolwooden wrote:I'm missing a lever in one scene and the puppet head in another. I can't go forward in the game if these items ARE NOT THERE! Looks like another message to technical support is in order.

Grrr! Just when I was really starting to enjoy the game . . .

Oh no Just when I thought things were going well...I've had the same problem with these missing items...and how many more if I manage ( not at the moment of course!!) to go forward in the game
I've been waiting so long for this game to come out and now feel somewhat cheated...how come the collector's version works ok...surely you'd expect it to be the other way round
Oh come on Big Fish...make your little fishes smile again please perhaps it's payback for me feeling smug that'd I'd not had any 'lost' items as I played earlier...

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Apr 15, 11 10:40 AM
Well maybe I started the game before the issue started as I obtained a chisel, lever and a doll's head with no problem. But later when you enter one scene there are <supposedly> 2 hidden object scenes and I only have one. The second gives us items needed to progress.
I went back and went to the blacksmith for something else and found another scene I had not had before. Found all but one item. Progressed, almost to the end, another hidden object scene, found all but one!!!!
So, to recap, one entire scene is missing and I have no clock weight and no triangle.
Yes, I would like to know how to send a screen shot to BFG.....thanks

[Post New]by duhette on Apr 15, 11 10:49 AM
Tried the tech idea of starting over with a new player profile. I paid close attention to the HOGs the first time they sparkle and noticied that in the jail, the chisel was there the first go around, but when I went back after continuing game play the chisel was completely gone. So changing your profile does not help

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Apr 15, 11 11:07 AM
Same problem here, missing several items in the hidden objects, this is very wrong, cause we cannot go on playing, you need those things, hope BF can doe something about that. An other updat or so?? Hate this.

[Post New]by jenniewalshe on Apr 15, 11 11:23 AM
Same problem for me - no lever in the downstairs saloon scene & no head in the upstairs saloon scene. I have installed the update & it has made no difference.

Poor show that BFG are still selling this game when they are aware that it effectively cannot be played. I wonder will we be given a refund/free game credit to make up for all the hassle?

Not impressed.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 15, 11 12:14 PM
Hello everyone,

We are aware of the missing chisel/lever and are looking into this issue. If there are any updates, be assured that we will post in the Game Forum first.

If you are unable to find other items during game play, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can assist you with this. It could help to also send a screenshot (click on this link for those steps) so that our reps are able to see what's happening on your screen.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Fordmandalay on Apr 15, 11 12:43 PM
Also missing the chisel in the jail hidden object puzzle. Since I see so many other missing items listed in the posts, I'm going to stop playing until update/patch is made. Never had this problem with any other BF games, or the 'Puppetshow' series.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 15, 11 12:50 PM
Hey folks,

As stated above, we'll be back with any updates, but in order to keep things organized in the Game Forum, I'm going to lock this thread.

Please post any other tech issues or questions in the main technical issues thread at the top of this Game Forum. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: