Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by carver7833 on May 11, 11 9:09 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I cannot find the fifth medal for the lift even after reading the strategy guide, it seems to only list 4 of them.
Missing the top left one the hand and ball presumably telekinesis
help????? anyone

that metal should be rewarded after you complete the mini puzzel/game (card trick) and in my experence it dose not I have the same prob.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by vingilot on May 13, 11 6:05 PM
carver7833 wrote:
I cannot find the fifth medal for the lift even after reading the strategy guide, it seems to only list 4 of them.
Missing the top left one the hand and ball presumably telekinesis
help????? anyone

that metal should be rewarded after you complete the mini puzzel/game (card trick) and in my experence it dose not I have the same prob.

One of the medals is already on the lift, so you only have to get four. You get them as you capture the spirits of the mutated soldiers in the nexuses.

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pepperkiwi on May 15, 11 3:09 AM
I'm having the same problem - hoped there would be an answer by now - no medal already in the lift and I have found the other 4 - I REALLY want to finish this game !

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pepperkiwi on May 15, 11 3:15 AM
ok found it thanks to another forum - very tricky using the same puzzle with 2 different codes !

redrose88
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by redrose88 on May 15, 11 4:28 PM
I still haven't found the fifth medal. Please help me find it. Can't finish the game

redrose88
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by redrose88 on May 15, 11 7:09 PM
I figure it out. So you don't need to tell me were to find the last medal.

[Post New]by lostspokeranch on May 16, 11 4:13 PM
I'm unable to find that fifth element too. When in the elevator it says I need all of them. Where can I find it? Anyone?

miller44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by miller44 on May 17, 11 12:56 PM
Join the club. I cannot find the fifth element either. Keepgetting a message to go above the doors, where theplaques arebut cannotfing the needed screwdriver. Have gone over the strategy guide. Have looked in the walkthrough. Nothing. What am I missing???

miller44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by miller44 on May 17, 11 1:21 PM
I see now. The 7 digit puzzle is done twice. Finally

[Post New]by Manhater33p on May 17, 11 2:40 PM
For the love of god , I can not get this game to open or play. Runs in the processes though then stalls my computer where I have to restart it all the time. ANy way to exchange the game for a more playable game??????

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 17, 11 5:16 PM
Hey Manhater33p!

This definitely sounds like an issue that our Technical Support team could help you with. You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

larkwm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by larkwm on May 20, 11 5:40 AM
I can't find the the fifth medal top left hand corner
help!!

[Post New]by hrad319 on May 20, 11 5:31 PM

"One of the medals is already on the lift, so you only have to get four. You get them as you capture the spirits of the mutated soldiers in the nexuses. "

Where? i have looked all over the elevator..no medal. I need the one w/ the hand/ball. Like everyone else i have gone back to every seen and checked walk thru MANY times and no medal...help..I am STUCK!

[Post New]by hrad319 on May 20, 11 5:32 PM

"One of the medals is already on the lift, so you only have to get four. You get them as you capture the spirits of the mutated soldiers in the nexuses. "

Where? i have looked all over the elevator..no medal. I need the one w/ the hand/ball. Like everyone else i have gone back to every seen and checked walk thru MANY times and no medal...help..I am STUCK!

Grgram16
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re: Same problem as several others

[Post New]by Grgram16 on May 28, 11 6:38 PM
Where is the fifth medal. The Invisible man's medal, hands with ball. I read somewhere it is in the upper left hand corner in the elevator. Is that the elevator itself or the upper left corner of the [;ace that it goes in with the other medals. If that's the case, where is it. It certainly isn't in that spot in my game. I tried to pull the lever with only the four medals, thinking it would appear if I did that, but no success. Where is this thing. So many of us are stumped without it. Thanks. Grgram 16

Grgram16
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Grgram16 on May 28, 11 6:51 PM
I got to thinking about what someone said about the card game so I went searching and found it in the next room to where the elevator is. I looked at the cards again and then went to that file thingie and put the code from those cards in and VOILA!!! There was the medal. Hope this has helped all you who are going nuts. Grgram16

[Post New]by Frogee14 on Jun 1, 11 10:09 AM
mechanager wrote:Why do so many of these questions remain unanswered? Does anyone from Big Fish read any of these forums. I have never had a question answered; I think this is my sixth question posted.

Although a newbee myself (sea anemone) I have a feeling this site DOES NOT answer posts. Seems maybe that is part of the mystery.... adventure(s). Maybe the moderators/gamers are just overwhelmed ... and just can't find the time.

Maybe this is not the site I thought it was... ah another mystery
In Unity, Frogee14

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Frogee14 on Jun 1, 11 11:02 AM
Grgram16 wrote:I got to thinking about what someone said about the card game so I went searching and found it in the next room to where the elevator is. I looked at the cards again and then went to that file thingie and put the code from those cards in and VOILA!!! There was the medal. Hope this has helped all you who are going nuts. Grgram16

Hummm....this WAS the actual solution to locating the missing Telekinesis Badge/Medal. Yes, the wolf medal is already in place... and I think I know why... at least I understand ... maybe...he has not yet been trapped elsewhere.
Now if only we can get the Forum organized into a better search-hint-clue-solution engine.
It is too late to keep me from going nuts..that trip was taken multiple hours ago..days even.
In Unity, Frogee14

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 2:12:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Frogee14 on Jun 1, 11 2:09 PM
hrad319 wrote:

Their is a simple solution (well simple may not be the right word)....if you wish a hint/clue to back to the Posts of others having similar problems finding the TELEKINESIS BADGE/MEDAL as... it is there. If you wish a SPOILER just ....

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
In the room where the Transcript/Code Machine is in...there are two (2) access codes...the card game solution/hint gives a code that also may be entered into this machine.
In Unity, Frogee14

Found it!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by urchinfish on Jun 8, 11 2:19 PM
Frogee14 wrote:
Grgram16 wrote:I got to thinking about what someone said about the card game so I went searching and found it in the next room to where the elevator is. I looked at the cards again and then went to that file thingie and put the code from those cards in and VOILA!!! There was the medal. Hope this has helped all you who are going nuts. Grgram16

Hummm....this WAS the actual solution to locating the missing Telekinesis Badge/Medal. Yes, the wolf medal is already in place... and I think I know why... at least I understand ... maybe...he has not yet been trapped elsewhere.
Now if only we can get the Forum organized into a better search-hint-clue-solution engine.
It is too late to keep me from going nuts..that trip was taken multiple hours ago..days even.
In Unity, Frogee14

Go to: