Is it fixed or not?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Is it fixed or not?

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 18, 11 9:15 AM
The one possible error remaining is right at the end and only triggered if you do things in a particular way.

For more details, read the threads in the CE forum.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 18, 11 11:18 AM
erigby wrote:Hey cjazz,

After BfgDonau posted yesterday (see above) I went ahead and DL, then purchased the game to take advantage of the sale. So far everything works! Haven't run into glitches or missing inventory items.

Good luck!

Erigby,

Thanks for your response to my post. I'm happy for you that you haven't run into any glitches or missing inventory items in your game. This is encouraging.

I've purchased a couple of other games only to find that they were full of glitches and that many others were experiencing the same thing. It was a hassle going through the process of updates, uninstalls, reinstalls, etc. Since then, I've tended to be a lot more cautious.

I hope that several of you other fishies will post to report how the updated version is working for you. If most of you are having good results, it might help the rest of us feel safer about making the purchase.

Classicaljazz

Edith9
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by Edith9 on Apr 18, 11 12:22 PM
I´ve got update, but the game still seems slow. Well nevermind I finished it anyway.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 18, 11 12:40 PM
Hi everyone!

I posted this in the Post any PuppetShow ™: Lost Town technical issues here only thread earlier, but thought I'd include it here as well:

After installing the updated version of PuppetShow: Lost Town, many customers have also needed to delete the log.html file for the game from their App Data folder. It shouldn't be necessary to also delete save data, so players should still be able to continue with their same profile after updating and deleting the log file.

If any instances of an another game is already running error are popping up in the Game Manager or if the game simply won't launch, please check in the processes tab of your Task Manager for any listings of the game. If any show up, please end the process and try restarting the game again.

Our Customer Support team would be more than happy to offer assistance for any of these steps or to answer any questions. They can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 18, 11 4:53 PM
Hi Fishies!

Another update! We've just released a new build for PuppetShow: Lost Town that allows for any players still experiencing technical issues to bypass the steps that we had been recommending for deleting previous log data.

If the update hasn't already populated to your Game Manager, please uninstall and reinstall the game to get the latest version. More info can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for PuppetShow: Lost Town! April 18, 2011

Since this new build is now live, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to help prevent confusion, but please feel free to add any concerns to the Post any PuppetShow: Lost Town technical issues here only thread.

Please also be sure to contact Customer Support so that they can help you out. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Go to: