bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Post any Youda Survivor 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 26, 11 3:45 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're encountering any technical issues with Youda Survivor 2, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team so that they can offer assistance. In the meantime, our Help pages also have a lot of great information. For issues with the game lagging or running slowly, this help article may come in handy:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

To reach our Customer Support team, please click on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by sajolalala on Apr 27, 11 10:01 PM
On level 9.5 The Last Stand - I keep fainting - even though my water and energy levels are high. I've been trying to finish this next to last level for days. Can this bug be fixed?

[Post New]by ChiliCheezFries on Apr 28, 11 7:53 PM
I'm having the exact same problem as sajolalala. I've tried the level 5 times. Every time I faint toward the end and have to restart, even though I've made sure that my water and heart levels are high. Please fix this bug. I've worked to hard getting gold on every level to be so close to the end and not able to finish.

EDIT: I figured it out. There's a new meter on the bottom right hand corner. I don't know what it measures, but if it runs out you faint.

Edited on 04/29/2011 at 8:23:45 PM PST

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Apr 29, 11 5:31 AM
khandersuk wrote:I completed the game without any problems. However, in siege mode, I can complete the first one, but the last time the witchdoctor comes out to get the last product bundle, the game freezes. I tried it three times, same thing at the same place every time.

I'm having a similar problem but with the second siege level. The first one was fine. When I get to what I believe would be the last bundle, it freezes. If I alt-tab away and then back to the game, it starts moving again so I can keep playing, but it never gives me any new items to collect so it doesn't do me any good.

[Post New]by lovingshook on Apr 30, 11 7:46 AM
This game turns into a giant [removed by moderator] every time pirates come on the screen. It's like too many clicks overwhelms it and there's this really bad lag that starts to happen that makes it impossible to click on anything while a bunch of friggin pirates are running around scarfing all my stuff up and wreaking general havoc. Arrrggghhh!

Edited on 04/30/2011 at 9:47:23 AM PST

[Post New]by sajolalala on May 1, 11 11:15 AM
ChiliCheezFries wrote:I'm having the exact same problem as sajolalala. I've tried the level 5 times. Every time I faint toward the end and have to restart, even though I've made sure that my water and heart levels are high. Please fix this bug. I've worked to hard getting gold on every level to be so close to the end and not able to finish.

EDIT: I figured it out. There's a new meter on the bottom right hand corner. I don't know what it measures, but if it runs out you faint.

Great tip. the meter at the bottom right is the pirates shooting at the village. When the village is dead, so are you. But - does anyone know how to help the village?

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on May 2, 11 7:15 PM
sajolalala wrote:
ChiliCheezFries wrote:I'm having the exact same problem as sajolalala. I've tried the level 5 times. Every time I faint toward the end and have to restart, even though I've made sure that my water and heart levels are high. Please fix this bug. I've worked to hard getting gold on every level to be so close to the end and not able to finish.

Great tip. the meter at the bottom right is the pirates shooting at the village. When the village is dead, so are you. But - does anyone know how to help the village?

Helping the village is done by getting all the goals done in good time. I'm not sure exactly how that's determined, but when I fainted because the village was done in, I had no problem the next time around by finishing tasks more quickly. Hope this helps.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on May 8, 11 12:47 AM
There's a separate post on the last level in the forum. Basically, it doesn't matter how much energy and water you have: if the pirates blow the horn and exit the scene, your warehouse will eventually fall to the siege and you will faint. You have to make use of the lightening and freeze buttons (and quick clicking if those are not available) to defeat the pirates. So, fainting at that point is not a technical problem.

I did have occasional trouble with the game becoming unresponsive--of course, usually during a pirate attack!--but it was on no single level and I just restarted the game and the game became responsive. I have finished the game with all achievements and all gold levels, so I didn't have the serious issues that most people have written about here.

edited to add the following: I just deleted the game because it freezes during the siege mode--pirates wander around my camp snarfing up what they want even though I'm clicking like mad.... Just isn't fun (in fact, it's making me mad, which is exactly what I DON'T want from a computer game!), so the bonus content in this game is a bust, at least on my computer.

Edited on 05/08/2011 at 1:18:52 AM PST

vahlcanna1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by vahlcanna1 on May 10, 11 11:44 PM
same issue as most try and click and suddnely doesnt wanna pick up i wait a bit and eventually it starts clickinh again but this tottally messes uo my medal

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on May 17, 11 5:33 PM
I'm about half way through the game, but now when I start a level, neither my cook or my diver appear. There are no holes for water and when I click on the rain, there are no holes to fill with water. The timer keeps going and then I faint because I can't do anything! What's up with that?!? I had to stop playing the first Youda Survivor because the game kept going slower and slower. Can I get a refund for both games?

[Post New]by _Pebbles_ on May 29, 11 6:44 PM
khandersuk wrote:I completed the game without any problems. However, in siege mode, I can complete the first one, but the last time the witchdoctor comes out to get the last product bundle, the game freezes. I tried it three times, same thing at the same place every time.

I have the exact problem. Completed the first siege mode and it freezes after the guy collects the last bundle. Tried it in full screen, windowed mode and it's the same. Please help, we're unable to proceed further without clearing that stage.

Godolfin
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Godolfin on Jun 3, 11 8:19 AM
I'm having trouble with achievements not showing up. I've updated two machines to level 5 yet the level 4 and 5 achievements don't show up.

[Post New]by sharonb12 on Jun 3, 11 5:58 PM
Reality Lane 3.4 and 3.3.1 - neither the meat to steak machine and the meat skewer machine work. If I restart the level, I can sometimes get the steak machine to work, but not always. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing is helping. Any ideas?

[Post New]by JudyB24 on Jun 15, 11 4:37 PM
Godolfin wrote:I'm having trouble with achievements not showing up. I've updated two machines to level 5 yet the level 4 and 5 achievements don't show up.

The same thing was happening to me but I noticed that closing the game & then going back seemed to have made them show. Don't know why tho! If you haven't checked after re-entering, take a look. Hopefully they will be there now!

[Post New]by JudyB24 on Jun 15, 11 4:40 PM
Lucy1997 wrote:There's a separate post on the last level in the forum. Basically, it doesn't matter how much energy and water you have: if the pirates blow the horn and exit the scene, your warehouse will eventually fall to the siege and you will faint. You have to make use of the lightening and freeze buttons (and quick clicking if those are not available) to defeat the pirates. So, fainting at that point is not a technical problem.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion...I'm going back to the game to try it now!!

Thanks! It worked! I kept an eye on the "village meter" & made use of the lightning / time fabric buttons more than fighting the pirates just by clicking. I found those buttons most useful when the pirates arrived by both land & balloon.

Edited on 06/15/2011 at 5:48:23 PM PST

Bethpirate
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Bethpirate on Jun 17, 11 4:53 PM
I've had the game freeze up a few times and completely cut off in the middle of a game but it does come back up when clicked on.

One glitch I've noticed is the Quickness totem didn't "light up" for me after I earned it. I also still don't have the 2 achievements at the end for finding all bonus areas (Marco Polo achievement) and the achievement that you get when you have all golds (Friend of Nature achievement). I've played this game all the way through 3 times now and they still don't work even though I've completed everything with a gold - even the siege ones. A little annoying because you never get that feeling of being finished!

Good game otherwise! Beth

[Post New]by schleebs on Jun 22, 11 3:09 PM
Exact same problem...siege mode I complete adn the game freezes....ridiculous you get to this point and can't fully complete the game.

Edited on 06/22/2011 at 3:09:45 PM PST

[Post New]by Gammommy65 on Jun 30, 11 9:25 AM
_Pebbles_ wrote:

I have the exact problem. Completed the first siege mode and it freezes after the guy collects the last bundle. Tried it in full screen, windowed mode and it's the same. Please help, we're unable to proceed further without clearing that stage.
I too have had this problem and I have emailed tech support. I still havent gotten it fixed since June 4th and I did what they said. I downloaded an updated graphices card and all but still the same problem. Very frustrating to feel you paid for a full game but only got half.

[Post New]by ndcarson83 on Jul 23, 11 8:45 PM
when I try to complete the first level in seige mode the man picks up the items but then the game freezes. I can minimize it, which unfreezes it, but then the timer continues to count down while the game won't recognize that i need new tasks.

[Post New]by lostdreamer23 on Jul 25, 11 1:49 PM
Running in Windows Vista

Completed the main game and now working on seige mode. Few issues have cropped up, most able to be fixed by exiting the round and restarting.

Currently, in seige mode on round 4 AND lvl 7 when you click the warehouse it doesn't show anything as being in there, even tho it's showing the little bar as being filled partially. Tried to exit round adn come back in and it is showing whatever i did before I restarted. Tried to go to round 1 and it showed me round 4's things with the same glitch. Have to exit the game entirely and come back in for it to operate correctly.

I do not remember which lvl in the regular game mode (will edit later), but have to collect the 9 meats last or else it'll glitch out and get frozen when the guy comes to collect the meat.

I have zero lag in the game.

Edited on 07/25/2011 at 2:43:11 PM PST

Go to: