theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming technical issues here only

[Post New]by theoldbag on Apr 29, 12 10:14 AM
Well, this is what I get for not trying demo first. I loved the first game and bought this one and set it aside while I played some others I had not played yet. Then I try to get started today and I had the same problem so many others complained about when it was first out last year. My screen very small and then when I try to make it larger, it flashes and goes black and I had to try control alt delete to get out of it. I tried again, same thing. I figured after a year all had been fixed but guess not. What now? Don't see an answer to all of the others complaints here.

[Post New]by barbiejeand on Mar 14, 13 6:22 AM
game played fine in trial version. Now the cursor arrow blinks, and game seems to be having "delayed" reaction..

[Post New]by Pegduggansmom on Mar 14, 14 6:19 AM
I am having same problem, after pausing when I went back jewelry box and chess board were back, but lockets and chess pieces have been used and so were gone. How can I get past this??

[Post New]by CWelch30 on Apr 26, 14 12:19 PM
hey, when i start the game the screen gets really big . then I get an Error message says: access violation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same problem

b4you
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by b4you on Jul 27, 14 3:20 PM
I never could holiday items you told me to remove and redown load game I did and now I have lost all my previous progress sooooo you told me no problem we can fix it no luck I am disappointed in big fish

Go to: