Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Re:Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Dec 20, 08 3:42 AM
deleigh wrote:i was and am still dusting, not the right place though! argghh

You will always get a cursor change at the places you need to dust, or break etc. Let the cleaning crew dust the rest.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Dec 20, 08 3:45 AM
lovesunrises wrote:
bootsie21 wrote:Played the demo and have 3 minutes to go, but where is the blueprint in Civil War? this is in the vault area - have everything else, there are no hints for blue-coloured items.

Hi bootsie21-

The blueprint is in the vault but you have to get the key from the other location and put the key in the opened vault I think. I, once I put the key in, used the finder in the vault because it was so dark and I located the blueprint that way.

Hoped this helped.

Peace and Happiness.

LoveSunrises

There's a light bulb in the vault, click it and it lights the area, no finder necessary.

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Dec 20, 08 3:55 AM
Poodlebear wrote:
lovesunrises wrote:
bootsie21 wrote:Played the demo and have 3 minutes to go, but where is the blueprint in Civil War? this is in the vault area - have everything else, there are no hints for blue-coloured items.

Hi bootsie21-

The blueprint is in the vault but you have to get the key from the other location and put the key in the opened vault I think. I, once I put the key in, used the finder in the vault because it was so dark and I located the blueprint that way.

Hoped this helped.

Peace and Happiness.

LoveSunrises

There's a light bulb in the vault, click it and it lights the area, no finder necessary.

Thank you poodlebear. I knew of the light and of course used it but still too dark for me even with the light on.. That is why I used the item finder. Guess the aging eyes aren't what they use to be. LOL

Peace to you all and must try to go to bed soon. I've been up all night playing game after game.

Happy Gaming.

LoveSunrises

[Post New]by kittycondo on Dec 20, 08 4:13 AM
msduncan wrote:Hi

Love the game - am stuck on 4th set though. I'm in the library and only have the map and book to find (both puzzles) just don't know where to go for them. Can anyone help

Thanks

[Post New]by kittycondo on Dec 20, 08 4:15 AM
Look on the book shelf under D section 12 and hit the 5th book from the left.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Dec 20, 08 4:18 AM
I am in the last room of the Egyptian one and can't find the blue gem and have no clue what to do with the wheel and the buttons on the wall. Can someone help me out with this please?

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Dec 20, 08 4:31 AM
Far freakin' out! I've been waiting for this game and am almost done with another replay of Escape the Museum. Downloading as I type and then will disappear for at least an hour.

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Level 3 (I think) - The Lost Tomb

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 20, 08 4:53 AM
JanneHelen wrote:I'm stuck....... Can't find out what's the right turn for the symbols.
Can anyone help?

take the gem and put it in the ceiling light it will highlight 3 symbols place the gem back in the dial thing and turn the wheels of the dial to match the highlighted symbols in order and a door will open

[Post New]by sart48 on Dec 20, 08 4:56 AM
Ok, saw the previous answer. Thanks!

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 20, 08 4:58 AM
kishimojun wrote:I am in the last room of the Egyptian one and can't find the blue gem and have no clue what to do with the wheel and the buttons on the wall. Can someone help me out with this please?

push the symbols on the walls in order 1 thru 5 and a door will open and you'll find blue gem

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 20, 08 4:59 AM
ringa48801 wrote:
kishimojun wrote:I am in the last room of the Egyptian one and can't find the blue gem and have no clue what to do with the wheel and the buttons on the wall. Can someone help me out with this please?

push the symbols on the walls in order 1 thru 5 and a door will open and you'll find blue gem they must all stay in

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 20, 08 5:00 AM
ringa48801 wrote:
ringa48801 wrote:

push the symbols on the walls in order 1 thru 5 and a door will open and you'll find blue gem they must all stay in I think the order was 3 4 2 1 5

[Post New]by DIGITALIMAGER on Dec 20, 08 5:26 AM
is there a glitch in this game have been in library hitting all books and cannot get any kind of action. can anyone help have hit the 5th book in section D-12 nothing.

[Post New]by majorrl on Dec 20, 08 5:27 AM
Help please!!! I am at the Brooklyn Bridge and found all the items but i am figuring I need to find the guards somewhere on the stone wall. I haven't had any luck... What am I missing? Thanks all in advance for any help

[Post New]by papillon20 on Dec 20, 08 5:32 AM
majorrl wrote:Help please!!! I am at the Brooklyn Bridge and found all the items but i am figuring I need to find the guards somewhere on the stone wall. I haven't had any luck... What am I missing? Thanks all in advance for any help

[Post New]by papillon20 on Dec 20, 08 5:34 AM
papillon20 wrote:
majorrl wrote:Help please!!! I am at the Brooklyn Bridge and found all the items but i am figuring I need to find the guards somewhere on the stone wall. I haven't had any luck... What am I missing? Thanks all in advance for any help

I'm stuck here also.......help?????

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Dec 20, 08 5:34 AM
use your detector to find the spot to use the pickaxe....

[Post New]by f1_hotbabe on Dec 20, 08 5:46 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get the key for the blueprints? I went to the next location, opened the clock and hung the cuckoo clock weights but nothing happened. Do I have to move the weights into a specific position as I have tried moving them up and down. I can't go back to the vault and get the blueprints until I solve this one so pleeeeeeeeeease help! So far this is a great game but until I get this key I can't move on!

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Dec 20, 08 6:07 AM
Just started and am already stuck! I have a piece of paper and charcoal. I have the red books in place and when you put the cursor I get the gears. But the paper or charcoal has nothing to do with the books.

Help please.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Dec 20, 08 6:19 AM
guylee1 wrote:Just started and am already stuck! I have a piece of paper and charcoal. I have the red books in place and when you put the cursor I get the gears. But the paper or charcoal has nothing to do with the books.

Help please.

Guylee, that happened to me, you have probably not got the books in the right order, when they are right, you then use the paper and charcoal.

Go to: