textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:Welcome to Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil forum

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 7:21 PM
I quite enjoyed this game. Good mix of puzzles and hidden object. The only thing I would really like to change about this game is the grammar. There are quite a few instances of poor grammar, missing words or poor spelling. Others might not notice, but it bothered me. Oh well. still a good game overall.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jul 18, 10 7:32 PM
textrekkie wrote:I quite enjoyed this game. Good mix of puzzles and hidden object. The only thing I would really like to change about this game is the grammar. There are quite a few instances of poor grammar, missing words or poor spelling. Others might not notice, but it bothered me. Oh well. still a good game overall.

You need to consider that most games are not developed in the US so sometimes there is a translation problem.

[Post New]by afb412 on Jul 22, 10 1:25 PM
I have launched this game 6 times and every time I get stuck in the studio with the student Alex. I cannot compare the two sides. I only get one picture on the left and a different side of the room on the right. I can click to get "check" the differences until there are 10 left. I can move the cursor so they change icons from left and right... but nothing else.
I've tired to download the file again,, but still it goes to the same problem.
I play **** games all the time, so pretty much know how it is supposed to look.
thanks for any help.

lzurn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by lzurn on Jul 25, 10 6:49 PM
cmeneely wrote:Does anyone else have a problem with level three ( comparing the photo and the room in the assistant's room). Mine came up with two halves the same but immediately was covered by the other half i.e. I have the entire room, but the left half is the photo so I have nothing to compare to. How do you switch to the other side?

I have the same problem!

[Post New]by cmeneely on Jul 25, 10 8:15 PM
Glad it's not just me.

Now, does anyone have a solution?

For that matter, how it supposed to behave?

[Post New]by brandonsgm on Nov 8, 10 9:23 AM
How do I get through level 11, with the statues and the marbles with the jar and water,which stone goes on which statue.

[Post New]by carrie_osmo on Dec 31, 10 7:17 AM
StrangeDze wrote:Hi, my cursor isn't visible in the game. I'm going to try it again. Where should I go to report trouble regarding a missing mouse? Thanx . . . ;-}

I am likewise missing the mouse pointer - I can type in a new player name but with no pointer can't even click the OK.
Thanx for anyone who can provide info.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 7, 11 9:37 AM
Hi all, Wish I'd seen the ''spoiler walkthrough'' when I was first playing this game, but (not wishing to blow my own trumpet) I actually managed to finish it without help! I have just found it while browsing through my old games, looking for something to delete in order to make space for new games. Well, I've failed again because I'm going to hang on to this one and replay it.
I do love a good mystery and have forgotten what happens in this game so it will be like playing from scratch.
Love and hugs from, Pat_ric_ia x

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 20, 12 6:29 AM

Edited on 06/20/2012 at 7:12:12 AM PST

dkuusisto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dkuusisto on Jan 16, 13 3:25 PM
Do anyone know which marbles go in which statues and what do I do with the jug of water? I am stuck. Help.

Go to: