stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Re:Chit-chat, Rants and other Comments

[Post New]by stevieferr on Apr 25, 11 6:51 AM
Hello fans lol....................its nice to be famous or is that infamous lol
Loving this game its so different the graphics are a cross between Beryl Cook people and Tim Burtons films..............must complain though[wouldnt be the same if i didnt] that once again I chose difficult mode and I have sparkles

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 25, 11 6:54 AM
stevieferr wrote:Hello fans lol....................its nice to be famous or is that infamous lol
Loving this game its so different the graphics are a cross between Beryl Cook people and Tim Burtons films..............must complain though[wouldnt be the same if i didnt] that once again I chose difficult mode and I have sparkles

INFAMOUS Ann bows low and backs out of the forum

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Apr 25, 11 7:09 AM
In the future my moans and reviews will appear under Stevie Says so that anyone who doesnt agree with me doesnt have to look......lol

Waazzaa
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Woot!!!

[Post New]by Waazzaa on Apr 25, 11 7:14 AM
I only noticed one DL comment in the Reviews, and there were informative posts at the beginning and not just the end!!!

Thanks for setting up this thread!!!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Woot!!!

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 25, 11 8:05 AM
Waazzaa wrote:I only noticed one DL comment in the Reviews, and there were informative posts at the beginning and not just the end!!!

Thanks for setting up this thread!!!

Yes, shadowfax, it looks like a keeper, we expect you here on the dot, when new games come out!

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Apr 25, 11 9:24 AM
The first thread I read on the Dream Chronicles forum of yesterday was Stevie's. So I was delighted and amused to see this thread on the TGT forum. Ann, you cracked me up with your "bow out" post!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 11 9:35 AM
Hi there,
This game can't be too bad, it took until the second H0 scene to look for an hourglass!! But I think I too am going to get sick of the voice each time I find something.
I really like the graphic style - even the off-skew scenes, they add to the atmosphere.
Yes, it is very linear (which is why you can't pick up items until they are needed), but this is also a hint as to what you need to do next.
And the Hint button shows you where to go/what you need in the general game play so there really isn't a need for a WT even in the harder mode (except to judge the game's length of course!!! )
Cheers

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Apr 25, 11 9:39 AM
I did the Beta on this game, and I couldn't wait to hear what you all had to say about it.

Yes, I will be buying it, as I have to find out how it ends.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 25, 11 9:40 AM
Thanks Shadow for this thread -- really like the idea!!!

Downloaded and played 30 min of trial. And it downloaded rather quickly for me seeing as how it is a 200+Mb file. No technical problems.

I'm impressed with improvements made since I played the Beta. The graphics are a little quirky, but I love them.

Stevie -- like the Stevie Says idea also. I'm always interested in your comments.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Apr 25, 11 9:48 AM
STEVIES SLOT will only apply to HOG and Adventure games as cant stand the other games and will start tomorrow,hopefully I will be able to speak my mind without the usual " jump down his throat " answers lol no doubt my BFG hosts will be monitoring it,I will just say to others read it and enjoy it but its just what I think its not meant to be nasty or offensive in any way........................Im a Grumpy Old Man and proud of it

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 25, 11 10:12 AM
stevieferr wrote:STEVIES SLOT will only apply to HOG and Adventure games as cant stand the other games and will start tomorrow,hopefully I will be able to speak my mind without the usual " jump down his throat " answers lol no doubt my BFG hosts will be monitoring it,I will just say to others read it and enjoy it but its just what I think its not meant to be nasty or offensive in any way........................Im a Grumpy Old Man and proud of it

don't try to sugarcoat it for our sake -------

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 10:13:14 AM PST

Coco157
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Coco157 on Apr 25, 11 10:14 AM
where is the forum for 'The Book of Water'?

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Apr 25, 11 10:19 AM
should be under search all forums Dream Chronicles,The Book Of Water

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 11 10:19 AM
Hi there Coco157,
You can either click on the All Games Forums tab above and then D (for Dream Chronicles) and scroll through the games, or paste the following URL into your browser.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2282.page
Cheers

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 25, 11 10:20 AM
Coco157 wrote:where is the forum for 'The Book of Water'?

If you go to the page where you download the game, click about 1/2 way down on the left and there is a link there. Other than that, click on the "All Game Forums" tab look under "D" from Dream Chronicles. Hope this helps.

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Apr 25, 11 10:27 AM
Kelvarda wrote:powdermonkey should be a happy little this morning then! I promise I'll try to do a review in the 'right place' today

Yes, c'mon stevie....we are waiting with 'bated breath' for some really good comments about this one

Kel

eta: Download finally finished! Going to play now

Oops - never meant to be bossy or schoolmarmy - but yes, happy as a

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Apr 25, 11 10:30 AM
peglegann wrote:By the way PowderMonkey, I am DL now, I will try this game soon! LOL!

PowderMonkey
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by PowderMonkey on Apr 25, 11 10:32 AM
stevieferr wrote:In the future my moans and reviews will appear under Stevie Says so that anyone who doesnt agree with me doesnt have to look......lol

Bravo! BTW, a little grumpiness is good....

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 25, 11 10:35 AM
PowderMonkey wrote:
peglegann wrote:By the way PowderMonkey, I am DL now, I will try this game soon! LOL!

Hey PowderMonkey! Who said you could be absent without leave?? LOL!
See what you have done! ROFL! Hope you are having a good day!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Apr 25, 11 11:35 AM
Great thread, shadow!!

I thought that I would tell you all that-------I downloaded the demo this morning.

I will play it later this evening!

Go to: