LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 23, 08 12:13 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:HELP PLEASE ---- I am stuck in the library and I have found all the items, but cant figure the rest out ----------------- ANYONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is more than one scene in a library in this game. Can you tell more about where you are and what you are looking for?

[Post New]by luvsbingo1949 on Dec 23, 08 4:58 PM
Hi Lizzie I am at the one where you have to find the map on the computer I guess. It says to search, but always comes up ---search failed. Also it says--- Nice place for reading material--
Thanks for any help you can give me.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 23, 08 5:02 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:Hi Lizzie I am at the one where you have to find the map on the computer I guess. It says to search, but always comes up ---search failed. Also it says--- Nice place for reading material--Thanks for any help you can give me.
When you search for my photobucket it will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

louroche
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by louroche on Dec 23, 08 5:56 PM
Does anyone know how to put the Mayan Calendar together................I've only got one and that was purely accidental.....Please help

Thanks

Louroche

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 23, 08 6:00 PM
louroche wrote:Does anyone know how to put the Mayan Calendar together................I've only got one and that was purely accidental.....Please help

Thanks

Louroche

Doublecheck the one that is on the map- if you can move it, it's not in the right spot. Rotate it around slowly and it will "catch" and you will see sparkles. Then you can do another piece.

[Post New]by LisaMockingbird on Dec 23, 08 7:04 PM
Overall this is a fun "search and find" puzzle game
My one minor quibble
I'm not even a archaeologist but didn't it seem weird that she was supposed to be a respected scientist and she smashes and burns and cuts up priceless ancient artifacts, paintings and books all over the world. Yeah - its a game I know LOL

[Post New]by granniebb39 on Dec 23, 08 8:33 PM
Help I have the blue jewel but what the heck do I do with the wheel. Please help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 23, 08 11:40 PM
Maureen14 wrote:You guys must be geniuses and while I am a little old lady I am stuck on the first puzzle in the library with the red books - which I have all in order, and all I get is whirling gears and outstanding blue things to find a map and safety pin? Anyone remember that early in the game?
Thanks

Hi Maureen- welcome to the forums!

Place the paper over the books and use the charcoal to make a rubbing...

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 4:37 AM
Maureen14 wrote:Nevermind. Thanks LizzieK - you are a jewel yourself to make those hints available to us! Merry Christmas to All!
You're welcome Maureen. I'm glad you found the picture walkthrough for this game and that it helped.
Happy gaming!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 2:09 PM
louroche wrote:Thanks to all who've given me help through this game (especially LizzieK with her photobucket). I'm at the part where I found the coin through the cannon, but I still have a blue box that says treasure chest and I have no clue what to do with it.....Any help would be appreciated. Merry Christmas to all.

Louroche

Hi Louroche- welcome to the forums!

Burn the bush in front of the right cannon

julese53
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by julese53 on Dec 24, 08 3:17 PM
What a thoroughly enjoyable game! I only got stuck on the sand puzzle, but thanks to Lizziek I got past that one. I always hate it when a good game ends, but I will continue looking to get the game 100% finished.
Great job BFG!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 26, 08 11:35 AM
berrymama wrote:OMG!! You're wonderful LizzieK!! without that pic of the man holding fire I would have never gotten it. I can't see well enough it to know what it looked like as I moved it around until I saw it put together.. thank you so much!!
Thank you so much, Berrymama. I am so glad that the picture helped. I though that one was very small also. That's why I put the enlargement picture in my photobucket.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy the game!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 26, 08 11:36 AM
gabesgrama wrote:Hi,
I am stuck in the Mayan Museum. what are you supposed to do with the glass skull once the case it sits in is opened up?thanks for the help
You replace the skull with the round disk artifact. If you look in the picture walkthrough I have posted, you can see which one it is.

Good luck!

[Post New]by granniebb39 on Dec 26, 08 12:00 PM
ok i must be really dumb i cant figure the order on the dial in the tomb please help.....

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 26, 08 12:06 PM
granniebb39 wrote:ok i must be really dumb i cant figure the order on the dial in the tomb please help.....
If you want to see a picture of how it works you can go to this topic and get info on how to see the picture of how to work the dial.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by mrsdragon502 on Dec 26, 08 12:36 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:Hi Lizzie I am at the one where you have to find the map on the computer I guess. It says to search, but always comes up ---search failed. Also it says--- Nice place for reading material--
Thanks for any help you can give me.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 26, 08 3:03 PM
JasperMom wrote:Need help finding the safety deposit box key....? Have dusted, have shamshed, have put cuckoo clock weights in..but cannot find safety deposit box key in clock. Help please!

Hi Jaspermom- welcome to the forums!

Look at the painting in the upper right- move the cuckoo weights to match....the cuckoo will have the key for you

[Post New]by titansmom on Dec 27, 08 12:04 AM
Playing on Mac without any trouble - except my own ineptitude. Yeah, it is nice not
to have to wait for the game to be available on Mac. Enjoy.

dabel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dabel on Dec 27, 08 10:05 AM
Hello, I am very new to posting messages and hope this is how to do it. I went to the FAQ area which told me to click on create a new discussion, but I can't find that button anywhere. Anyway, I am stuck at the empire state building: I can't find the ufo. Can anyone help me with either my posting problem or my game problem. Thank you.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 27, 08 10:07 AM
dabel wrote:Hello, I am very new to posting messages and hope this is how to do it. I went to the FAQ area which told me to click on create a new discussion, but I can't find that button anywhere. Anyway, I am stuck at the empire state building: I can't find the ufo. Can anyone help me with either my posting problem or my game problem. Thank you.
The UFO is covered with dust on the back wall just left of the center about midway up.

Go to: