Re:Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by Miss_Grey on Dec 13, 13 1:56 PM
Same here. It's totally not enjoyable or relaxing to have the game freeze not only itself but my entire Macbook Pro. I had to force quit (when it would finally let me access my finder) and reboot. Bummer, it's a very pretty game.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Post any The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship technical issues here only

[Post New]by eponym on Dec 14, 13 9:46 AM
While I am really enjoying this game it crashes a lot! It seems that every time I play it slows and crashes. I have to Force Quit (mac), if I'm lucky or do a cold reboot, which never makes me feel good.

I can see from the forum that when it was released in 2011 there were a number of problems. I would have thought BF would have fixed them before re-releasing the game. I am too close to completion to uninstall and reinstall. I don't want to play it more than once.

On the positive side. It is a good game.

[Post New]by ssholloway on Dec 15, 13 10:44 PM
Same here on a Mac Air 2013 with Mavericks. Bought this on the 99¢ sale so glad I didn't spend a lot of money on it.

[Post New]by mass55th on Jan 12, 14 4:57 PM
Gussie3319 wrote:I down-loaded the MAC version of this game today - but my cursor freezes - as does the entire game, after several minutes. I am forced to re-boot my computer, and can play for several minuted and advance into the game only a little, before the cursor freezes again. This has happened four times in a row now.

I have a Macbook Pro 10.6.8 and have NO problems with any other game - what's the deal here?

I would love to purchase this game, but I would like to be able to play it!!!

HELP!

Don't bother buying it.
I'm running 10.7.5 on my Macbook Pro, and although the game seemed to be running fine, whenever I exited it, my screen and cursor froze, and I had to restart my computer using the power button. Tossed it in the garbage.

Go to: